3 Players LF mythic raiding guild

Hey All

3 players looking for a mythic raiding guild, 2 of us have a lot of prior mythic raiding experience and CE achis, and the other is new this expansion but is an exceptional player.

Were in a guild of mostly friends but we’ve now disbanded due to people losing interest in the game sadly so we weren’t able to take the guild into mythic, so now want to find a new home that we can pursue this goal.

Due to work we can currently only raid Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.

We have multiple characters that are mythic raid ready or close.

Me: 240+ DK, 240+ Balance druid, 240+ Hpala, 230+ Hunter, 230+ DH, 230+ Priest, 230+ Monk and a 230+ warrior. I have every class at 60 so am willing to really play anything if needed. Would prefer to play bdruid or DK tho.

Friend 1: 240+ Druid, 240+ Spriest - also has a warrior tank.

Friend 2: 240+ Warlock and 240+ Mistweaver

Anyone that is interested please reply here with the details of your guild and what ur looking for, or you can add me on btag (Apathetic#21586)

1 Like

Hello,

Let me know if your interested any interest. Currently building a new strong roster.

hey, do you guys have any exp doing mythic this tier, failures is looking for good dps to finish the tier we are 9/10 mythic at present and are actively looking for next tier as well.

hey hey hey
I can feel you wanna be in ? we are new active raiding/Social Guild !
We are playing 24/7 and hanging on discord chatting the random topics…

Sounds Fun so far Right?
Atm we are new team and we are gearing in the keys helping each other to improve and be better into the gaming world.

We raid two days in the week Wed and Sunday for 3 hours from 7-10 Pm svt

and that is my friend if you wanna more chat with me add me on discord server !
Maxadin#5898

Hey :slight_smile:

Going to add you for a chat to see if we’re a possible viable option, dropping in our guild info for you to read through.

[H][Aggramar/Hellscream] The Obsidian Order 5/10M 10/10HC is now recruiting a DK (Dps) and a Ret Pala (with a Holy OS) - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there, if you are still on the look out for a mythic raiding guild then please check out our recruitment post! 💥 [A][Silvermoon] [H][Draenor]<Fury> CROSS FACTION MYTHIC RAID TEAM LF SHADOW PRIEST WITH HEALING OFFSPEC - #20 by Zerofoxx-silvermoon

Hey! Not sure if you’ve found a home yet but feel free to check us out if not :slight_smile: