New Allied Races Ahead! Kul Tiran Humans and Zandalari Trolls

Things change, it’s just a race, they announced this when bfa was in development so like everything that is in development, it can change.

2 Likes

bring back all of the pruned spells :slight_smile:

1 Like

i know it is just a race, but giving a release date isn’t really that hard.
i didn’t mind we have to create a bound with them first i like the story.
but alot of people say they never said zandalari at launch well they did.
and it wouldn’t have made sense to be able to play zandalari at launch and not kul tirans

It most likely be out before 20th of March. That’s when the Trial of Style starts. And this patch brings new rewards for that.

Well, better late than never, I guess?
Oh, wait, still no date. Nevermind. Its not like we have been waiting for half a year now…

4 Likes

March 13th in Europe. :smile:

4 Likes

Ok but this shoud be on release day, we wait for that race more than half year.
And now I check what new we will get in 8.2, and it looks less interesting than 8.1.

2 Likes

Waiting for more than half year was only for Zandalari, not for Kul Tirans, Zandalari were postponed due to Kul Tirans being in development and for the races to be “balanced” between factions, Zandalari vs Dark Iron would really look a bit Horde favored considering how much work went into Zandalari. I still remember the s**tshow about Zandalari druid forms.

Btw are you serious about 8.2? HoA rework, new raid, new mega dungeon, 2 new zones and more, you really liked 8.1 more? I’m pretty sure you will be in minority with this opinion.

How will the zandalaris “regeneratin’ “ abilitiy work with the stagger of brewmasters? Not at all or will you be able to channel it through the stagger damage?

The new races look great - ty :), have all the Horde ones and am now levelling to get to work on unlocking the Dark Irons & Kul Titans.

Would love to see Tinker Gnomes and Vulpera though :wink:

Thanks for x2 more pointless achievements to grind

I would love to make a zandalari druid but i just don’t have will or interest to level up my horde toon and then farm some pointless reputations to create a character that i would play.

Just log when the emissary quests are in, do 4 of them and continue to play what you want on Alliance. If you approach it with mindset “oh em gee I have to grind it” then it’s gonna really feel like a drag. But honestly imo all you need to do are invasions on Zuldazar and emissary quests. Do them on Horde when you see them popping up. And occasionally send followers for tokens.

Unfortunately Darkmoon faire is gone because it was also giving +10% to reps and last weekly was granting +50% more rep bonus.

1 Like

Yea i could do that but first i would have to level up a character to cap and do all the above and more only to it to be ditched for new character.

To me the whole thing how allied races have been handled just does not feel exciting nor make me want to play more the more game has these artificial time gates the more i want to play something else.

I just hate how blizzard always goes the “easy” and lazy route nowadays with RNG and time gating.

It would have been so much more fun to unlock allied races through green fire style quests or suramar style long quest chain instead of farming some pointless reputation through time gated quests/phone game table.

Yes I know it’s not ideal, but that is entire setup for Allied Races. You have now easier a little bit because of demon hunters that start at very high level so you don’t really have to level much. In order to reach endgame and work on unlocking them.

I assumed you had one Horde alt for their story.

RNG in archeology is killing me. I’m still doing Pandaria ones, and I just need one item in pristine form to spawn from mantid digsites. even with special item that only generates mantid sites, after 2 days of farming that bloody thing still didn’t appear.

So, even if I have unlocked zandalari trolls, I have to farm everything again on an alliance character to unlock Kul Tiras allied race?

Yeah or u can racechange

Can we get a normal looking human to play for druids/shamans?

I don’t really like the idea of just playing as this giant behemoth that looks more like a prison guard than a servant of nature/elements etc.

I can see Kul Tirans do come in smaller sizes (Jaina etc.) so I don’t get why we don’t have that as an option.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.