[Kazzak] Raider LF guild

Hi! Im looking for a guild that raids HC/mythic. I can raid everyday except when im working afternoon. I have mythic XP since pandaria and i have always been good to read my mistakes and get improvements from logs and compare to other players.
I prefer to play:
Mistweaver monk
Warlock
Unholy Death knight.

Reach out to me if interested on squizh#2430

Hey
Mythos-Kazzak might be of intrest to you.

Take a look at our website, read the rules and make an application if you think its a good :slight_smile:
mythos-guild dot com

Thanks Arro#2561 if you have any questions.

If there is only Guild that Raid in Shifts

Added on BNET: Psykick06#2401

Hello

Many thanks

Hello there!

My name is Sezar from the guild ‘‘Outzydaz’’ on Stormscale. As of last week we are looking for a new MW monk to join our raid team! If you are looking for a mature (Our GM, aka Gramps, aka mr. cutting edge is 46 haha) and social guild, we’d love to have you!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday 1945-23:00 server time.

We started end of CN and finished 10/10 HC. Currently 10/10 HC and 1/10 Mythic. We raid wednesday and thursday 19:45(invites start) 20:00 pull -23:00.

Like i said we’re a fresh, divers and friendly raiding guild with a clear progression raiding mentality: It’s a marathon not a sprint.

I hope this sparks your interest :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ve added u on bnet!

Cya soon!

Sezar

We are looking for active and dedicated raiders to expand our roster. Looking For all roles and spec at this point. Besides raiding we are in need people for M+ , we are planing to push Keys from 2-20+ at some point./w me for more info!!!

Raiding days Thursday Sunday Monday from 8-11 Pm svt join us today till we still have a spot!