Get Attuned and Face the Overlords of Outland

Get Attuned and Face the Overlords of Outland

Gaining access to Serpentshrine Cavern and The Eye in Tempest Keep requires preparation and a trusty band of heroes at your side. Learn more about facing Lady Vashj and Kael’thas Sunstrider in Burning Crusade Classic.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Give premades back. Makes no sense to take premades away when you also give horde instance queues. Lets be honest, the reason for removing premades was because horde couldnt do them due to long queues. Now queues are instant, no need to go overboard.

Wait for Premade vs Premade queue then you can premade to your hearts content

Unless you only premade to slap pugs around for easy honor then ggwp

5 Likes

I premade primarily to get honour, but would be fine with premade vs premade. It would certainly be a step up from playing with alliance pugs that are purposely trying to lose each match.

Berny attuned. Time for serious raiding. YEA.

careful what you wish for.
horde premades would stomp you guys with instant queues, no buts or ifs about it, because i remember during the first week of HvH testing where full premades were still a thing, i saw post after post made by alliance and horde players alike that they were severely bothered by the fact that every match was a horde premade match.

1 Like

Those posts were more than likely from alliance in pugs facing horde premades

Maybe most horde premades could beat alliance premades, maybe not

I think Blizzard is planning to add a separate queue so we will find out in time

No amount of preparation will help minority faction at SSC entrance on PvP realm.

#SSCisBRM
#Phase2isback

Yeah, yesterday there was like constantly 50+ Alliance at Kara stone on my server. Couldn’t summon, but I did taxi people to Stonard instead. Then we ran into the instance as ghosts. I signed up for this rolling Horde on an RP-PvP server.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.