LF friends to occasionally do m+ [both A and H]

Edit:

[A] we are ± now stable bear and hunter, even with pugs we do at least 1 15key every week, though would be nice to bump to x4 15s. We would like to find 3 more experienced persons to join us :slight_smile:

[H] I am still lonely bear, at the moment just farming keys with pugs between 2 and 5. If anyone wants to join to progress, add me.

You can add me gageris#2398 (or mail Vronkis-Silvermoon or Gageris-Kazzak)

Original post:
Hi, I recently came back to wow after short break and I am looking for few like-minded players to play together in m+, just to add them to my btag, without any big stress to push and without time requirements, etc.
Also drama queens from Mists, toxic abominations from plaguefall, super pro “I know all, you are noobs” champions from ToP, drunk vampires from Sanguine are not welcome :slight_smile:

Atm I am “progressing” on 2 fronts, and for both I would like to find some company:

1. Alliance side - I am playing a tank, mostly doing 1 or 4 15s for weekly, so if you are an alliance healer/dps and want to tag along from time to time - leave a reply here. This is not a boost proposal, so be reasonably ready for 15s. At the moment my brother tags a long as well with very strong hunter.

2. I also play a bit with my horde alt (also bear tank), I recently dinged 60 and will be progressing from the m0 upwards. On this side I don’t require a lot, so if you want to tag along and progress in m+ world without siting in LFG for hours - leave a reply here. Since we will be going from the 0’s, I am willing to help you learning, so I don’t require any experience and only basic level gear (~200ilvl, which you can buy from AH). Since this is my alt, I have no intentions to hit 15s very soon, so there is time to progress in more chilled maner.

Cya later champions

Hey feel free to add me.

I’m in a similar position where I just run a few 15s a week, want to run keys with some chilled people who also know what they’re doing.

I main holy paladin but also been loving tanking on DH (you might be able to give me some tanking tips :joy:)

Light#2747 if you want to run any keys when we’re on both on :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bump, updated original post. Still looking for people to join :slight_smile:

Edit:

[A] we are ± now stable bear and hunter, even with pugs we do at least 1 15key every week, though would be nice to bump to x4 15s. We would like to find 3 more experienced persons to join us :slight_smile:

[H] I am still lonely bear, at the moment just farming keys with pugs between 2 and 5, gaining ilvl. If anyone wants to join to progress, add me.

You can add me gageris#2398 (or mail Vronkis-Silvermoon or Gageris-Kazzak)