World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

World of Warcraft News and Development Updates

Catch up on all the latest World of Warcraft release dates, news, hotfixes, and more in our latest update.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Thereā€™s no development worth talking about.

3 Likes

Well if you check the UI redesign one and scroll down to bugs, those are certainly some nightmare fuel to debate.

Dear Blizzard team! I wanted to say thank You for this lovely and cute fluffy mount! Sunwarmed Furline looks really heartwarming. This is an amazing present not only for autumn, but a good gift for approaching New 2022 - Year of the Tiger!

1 Like

you are literally thanking blizzard for milking your wallet so bobby can buy more golden toilets.

4 Likes

You nerfed the weakest PvP-Healer

You nerfed bonedustbrew by 33% for mistweaver :clown_face:

I can basically delete my characters now

1 Like

Please I implore you buff enhancement shaman :pray:

Oh, hey, look, thereā€™s nothing in there, except another store mount, in a subscription based game. I love how tiny balance changes that should happen on a weekly basis are being released as content patches now.

Thatā€™s fine, itā€™s not like youā€™re losing the majority of your players and literally all of the remaining goodwill due to these disgusting practices or anything.

Oh, waitā€¦

5 Likes

which news ?

Present? You paid for it, what do you mean present. Keep getting milked my god

This all just proves they literally donā€™t careā€¦ I hate this so much and I donā€™t understand why they are not seeing it ā€¦.

1 Like

:fishing_pole_and_fish:

Obvious bait is obvious

This patch isnā€™t going to keep people playing for long. I hope an actual content patch is very soon for your own sake Blizzard.

2 Likes

I believe this is literally on purpose at this point

they wanna have an artificial ranking

they wanna put the skill out of pvp. noob player with op-spec wins vs pro

guess my belf rogue will look better with the venthyr leather sets
over the necrolord ones
saved anima and the table follower boost tokens just for this

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.