How popular do you think the kul tirans will be?

I think they will be popular for a few months after they’re released until the novelty wears off. Neither race is that interesting or unique unless you play a druid. Maybe people who RP and enjoy the lore surrounding their characters will appreciate them most. :thinking:

1 Like

This is very much a thing. Why are all human males pro-wrestlers? Even blood elf males, skinny by comparison, are pretty buff vs the average gamer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am really disappointed we dont have KT paladins, I already created mog and I was preparing for the “ONLY THE FAITHFUL” and “FOR SIGMAR” spam :smiley:

Anyway I think they will be quite popular, some human players will go for them (because still human + nice racials), some draenei players will go for them because now you have big humanoids etc …

I am still considering turning my shaman into KT, but Ill see how effective that CC is first …

There are 2 reasons I hate them.

First they are Alliance.
Second they aren’t skinny humans.

They look strong and intimidating, i just don’t understand people wanting then thin, when humans are already thin.

If they become really popular will that make them Cool’Tirans? :thinking:

19 Likes

I foresee them being popular for human druids/shamans, little else than that.

No they are not they are far from thin normal humans they are all toned out and wierd shape imho .

I think the female humans look kinda like real humans, they have tiny heads though.

Male humans are built like he-man and for some reason run around all ridged like they have something lodged up their posterior. :joy:

1 Like

Me and you think so much alike but i didnt want to say that as u know how many holidays ive had :stuck_out_tongue:
I must say though human female must suffer back ache/shoulder ache carrying how to say this politely the bags of flesh they do without imho proper support .

3 Likes

If Kul’tirans could be thin humans, they’d be among most popular races in game, but as just fat versions, I can only imagine few male Kul’tirans, female ones being probably rarest Alliance race around. Pretty much everyone I know was hoping for thin human for rogue or priest, or mage, or warlock, whatever the pick was, but don’t know a single person that will roll them now.

Hell I was going to make thin one as mage, and one as rogue, and if they could be warrior too, would be kinda funny, a weak warrior.

Only way to fix female kul’tirans is to make them scary and ugly, the barbie faces don’t go well with fat bodies, it’s an abomination. Needs some frowns, no lipstick, more intimidating looking eyes.

4 Likes

Make the Zandalaris fat and call them the Zandalardis?

2 Likes

https:// i.imgur .com/jWVCjRu.png
https:// i.imgur. com/URymS9A.png

This, this is how female Kul’tiran should look like.
No pink lipstick, serious eyes, slightly masculine cheeks, I’d play that, as main probably.

1 Like

Can’t wait for the 13th! Been hype about KT male since they were announced. I play Nelf Druid and Dwarf warrior (both tanks) and at last I’ll have a large, tanky looking race to play (sorry blu-goats, your hooves are ridiculous).

Never played human before, but KT just have that old veteran badass look to them that I love. I always wanted Nelf’s to have that bulkier body type like the Bear Druids from the Warcraft RTS. But alas, it wasn’t to be.

Also, as a full beardy IRL, the new facial hair option just tops it all off! I’ll be race changing day one.

1 Like

Dunno but I’m waiting for them. Got the money ready for a race change!

1 Like

Took them around 9 years to make good looking goblin models, I guess we can see playable female Kul’tirans around 2028 or so, no barbie faces and all.

I don’t know, personally i’ve lost all interest to play that race since the thin option isn’t included. Would be nice as a “compensation” or more of a counterpart for the Orc posture costumization but for the Alliance.

I’d love to play as thin Kul’Tiran, especially since they share the female undead skeleton which is my favourite.

I might make one Fat-Tiran just to get the heritage armor since i like collecting mog and probably delete the character.

1 Like

I was thinking to create KT Hunter, if I have the motivation unlock them, but Zandalari trolls? What is the hype with them, they are like normal trolls

1 Like

Depends on how shallow the person is, some will avoid them straight out because they see them as fat, I personally like the male models far more than the female so I’ll make a male one for sure, gonna have a top hat and a full beard and feel like a damn sir.