Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

Get the Wen Lo, the River’s Edge Mount with the Purchase of a 6-Month Subscription!

You’ll have the eye of the tiger when you add this fierce mount to your collection. Available now for purchase in-game or from the Blizzard Shop.

View Full Article

4 Likes

So a water cat? How did you know what I wanted?! Did I spoiled it somewhere? :smiley:

A new mount HYPE!!!

At less is for free

I, The King of Whales have secured my 3rd store item via my current 6 month sub.

Nice one Blizz.

It is 10/10 mount :smiley:

Nice, I’ll look forward to the gift in the next few days as I already have a 6 month reoccurring sub.

Me too, last time I was so exited to get cat so I buyed 6 month sub two times :crazy_face:

Always good with free mounts :smiley:

No, I don’t think so. :slight_smile:

1 Like

And the cat wasn’t a sub mount :stuck_out_tongue:

Yup… so I just throw more money.

So purdy :heart_eyes:

Yes, we all see the cat. However, my attention is on that cooking pot in the picture. Do I get another one of that? I am a bit tired of my basic campfire for cooking.

Edit: Disclaimer: I have not read the full article so I don’t know.

Ret and WW tier set rework when?

It’s a toy you get on TBC

I got it on my account but I didn’t renew for 6 months, is it because my old one is still active? thank you.

Not on retail at all? I don’t play TBC, why on earth would I want the toy there? :confused:

Retail gets mount, tbc gets toy. Same as last 6 month sub

RIP.

/tenchars.

Boos to Blizz for this beautiful mount, now they have more of my money!