Lag in Firemaw EU

If you mean sharding then it defeats the entire purpose of classic.

They already have 3 layers on firemaw most of the time. surely sharding wont degrade the ‘classic’ experience too much

I remember when we had 70000 people on firemaw. Lots of layers, before that huge ques and transfer lock. Good times. Now they just let them in in droves while nothing works

Im glad this isn’t one of those subscription games where you would expect a good level of service and support for your monthly fee…

3 Likes

Can you remind me what was wow classic about again? I seem to have forgotten.

We’ve discovered what we think is the cause of the lag and auction house issues on this realm, and we’re going to put the realm into maintenance at 3:00 CET to address it.

There should be no impact to other realms.

2 Likes

So, any eta on complete?

imagine griefing so many firemaw guilds on phase release due to AH Lag… lloll

3 Likes

Not aiming to get banned here by saying what i really think.

But can i just ask the question:

How can you be so out of touch with your community that you restarted the server in the middle of the race for world ranking of your Hyjal / BT launch?

there is no lag in the raids and its 3 in the morning

11 Likes

Not aiming to get banned here by saying what i really think.

But can i just ask the question:

How can you be so out of touch with your community that you restarted the server in the middle of the race for world ranking of your Hyjal / BT launch?

there is no lag in the raids and its 3 in the morning

7 Likes

imagine restarting the server during the t6 race for some heckin auction house fix LOL

clowns

6 Likes

sorted your crap out yet?

What a great night to do this blizzard, could it not have waited??? Release night are you joking, complete idiots

5 Likes

thank you mr.gates

1 Like

thank god this is being fixed, i needed to restock on elixirs now i wont lag :+1:

5 Likes

auction house update ready in time for sunwell release or we cancelling plans for that race aswell?

2 Likes

Just utterly retarded to do this at this time after delaying the phase launch to tonight. Whoever thought of this hopefully gets fired.

back up… AH is like lightening… nice one KEKW

1 Like

ah a blue response! great to hear :smiley:

Maybe they can also tackle the lag that happens outdoor when lots of ppl fight at once.

It can be done, seen some videos of massive battles on private servers (during the additions of the 4 open world dragons in classic) and it ran smooth. Like 200 vs 200.