Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Sepulcher of the First Ones Raid Finder Wing 4 Now Live!

Pursue Zovaal's forces into the Sepulcher of the First Ones and prepare for the most epic Shadowlands raid yet.

View Full Article

3 Likes

I am mostly ambitious about Xy’mox, truth be told.

great thank you for IGNORING 2 months Paladin feedback

Incompetent b​:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

3 Likes

oh another raid done by ion,ill pass thanks.

5 Likes

Skolex is inspiried by Dune? That was a great movie. The whole Dune saga is magnificent!

I thought the one thing he was supposed to know how to do was raids

They made Fenix a raid boss?

1 Like

except he isn’t in charge of raid design anymore.

sooooo, every other level of raiding gets everything by march 8th and LFR gets it all a month later?
explain to me, blizzard, why all other levels are unlocked by march the 8th and the most played version of the raid gets unlocked a month later.

Every time … every damn time, its a spit in the face of low end players. Every single time.

3 Likes

Gotta keep that sub money rolling.

It looks like the brighter version of Antorus. In fact, the ambience in that particular screenshot looks exactly like the Elunaria part of Antorus where the Eonar encounter is located. :thinking:

Still pretty neat though. I look forward to getting rid of the Jailer. :grin:

We’ll see what’s what. More excited about tazavesh M+.

Oh look another, checks post, oh the same old tired stuff they been doing for years

Is this an obvious troll? Ion doesn’t work in encounter design anymore.

Because it’s easier…so Guild players with Mythic gear on, would complete LFR very, very quickly.

Also, we let Mythic and Heroic Progression Raiders do all the bug testing for us. :grin:

Ill pass thanks.

1 Like

Woah that’s so nice.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.