Patterns within patterns quest

Goodmorning,

I read that this quest was bi-weekly. However I finished it yesterday, and today it is available again? Is it bugged? Anyone else have this?

2 Likes

yeah. i guess it was just a mistake on their part.

It resets every 3 days, and according to wowhead Blizzard in their wisdom set the counter running on Monday so today is first reset day for it.

https://www.wowhead.com/news/patterns-within-patterns-zereth-mortis-quest-resets-every-3-days-next-reset-326069

2 Likes

EVEN BETTER i didn’t manage to get it completed yesterday, only managed 84%, and it was wiped off today so i have to start afresh…so the 3 days rotation was 1 and needing to do so much with a guild raid to attend meant i didn’t have time and lost out.

REALLY motivated to run it all again now NOT

2 Likes

same for me even i did topic about that … simply after yesterday and was i have seen today with 0% is THAT I DONT TO THAT QUEST ANYMORE … sorry but that is it … i have not came to play daily questing in this game i came to enjoy in m+ and raids

I was at 68% yesterday, didn’t notice it was timed, I assumed (stupidly) it was a weekly like Korthia. Even taking my stupidity aside, I would not expect it to reset 1 day after weekly reset… that’s just dumb with a capital D.

6 Likes

Agreed, I only found out because I saw that article on wowhead, Blizzard should at the very least have told us what was happening with these weekly, biweekly or whatever they are quests.

why that quest dont have blue color instead of yellow? yellow should be only quests which are not repeated over 9000 times

and worst of that they are placed in story line chapters … literaly i was doing to to quest for chapter AND NOTHING ELSE

The quest reset this morning. So this is the 2nd time the quest has been up… so to speak.

This is why I was up until server restart getting it done. :slight_smile:

show your real character stop hiding behind level 11 … that is not fun at all

I did the quest last night.
Wdym? I Will have to take it again and redo it Today too?

alot of ppl lack a spine.

i gues that u have … well only reason why i was doing it was bcs it i was in story line chapters … but now when is just daily type of quest than i will just take it but will not chase to finish at all if i do it just by playing what i like than will do otherwise never will get 100%

This is my real character. Stop assuming that it’s not.

still is not main character and it is not even character on which u are playing … so stop hiding … well lot of ppl are doing that … simply i gues cant force you to do that … but i can just ignore all ppl below max level

Because we want to keep our WoW Character separate from our Forum characters.

On the internet you have a right to have a little anonymity, and I and many others choose to exercise that right.

We’re not doing anything wrong, and if we were, Blizz know exactly who owns the accounts, so if action is ever needed, they know who to go to.

Yourself on the other hand, has no need to know who you’re speaking to.

Now, lets get this back to topic, thank you :).

2 Likes

simply for u are not relevant and i dont accept u as anything … simply as empty post … that is my right to do … end of story

Cool. Well, I’m glad that I need to prove I have a level 60 character just to make the statement:

I’m clearly making a BIG claim here!

Anychance you can post a copy of your Doctorate in Forum Behaviours? I just want to check your credentials… lol :rofl: l

Really in the same situation. I was really really busy and logged in WoW only like at 10-11pm starting out Zerth Mortis stuff, got work at 6 am so I didn’t have too much time actually working on it so I did all the dailies and got to 80 something % of the quest.
Logging in this evening and everything is gone…

I shouldn’t be angry/mad about such trivial stuff but I really really wanted to do good this patch and get all the needed rep for my guild/raid. It feels really sh*tty to go and grind rep when you already know you are behind because of Blizzards genius idea of wonders and beauty to give EU a 24 hours to complete a quest which was stated to have a 3 day reset timer. Really starting this patch I actually was kinda excited about with a bitter taste.

1 Like