364 Mage looking for casual raiding guild on Draenor EU

Hi All,

Currently looking for a casual raiding guild to enjoy the new 8.1 content! I’m a rather old WoW player (TBC) who also comes with a 357 Priest alt for all the alt healz! I have cleared Uldir normal on both my mage and priest and have also downed a couple of bosses on heroic.

I do believe in life>wow so I’m really only after guilds that take a casual approach to raiding but still enjoy the progress and take things seriously on the night! Also, I’m not just after raiding but would love to have a group of fun and mature people to do mythics with as well as the occasional quest/expedition etc. So in summary, I’m really looking for the following:

• A guild that raids twice per week
  • Only up to heroic. Mythic raiding is a totally different game which unfortunately I just don’t have time for.
  • Mature players
  • Casual approach
  • Horde only
  • Draenor EU only

If the above sounds familiar to you then please hit me up in game using Drac#2723.

Thanks!

I know you said only Draenor, but will you be interested in raiding cross realm with my guild? We are seeking for a mage.
As we have a discord and BN group then you have a chance to find a group when you see people available. And who knows… Maybe someday you will decide to transfer is you like us that much.
Anyway, Punished is a casual guild which does heroic raiding. Right now we have cleared Uldir and are awaiting for the next tier so would be perfect time for you to join us and see what we’re all about.
If that all sounds interesting to you, we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 21 to 00 server time
You can poke us on our discord and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Or add my tag Sonnillon#2571 for a chat.

Hey mate, you can check us out here and decice for yourself if we are a good fit

Hi there,

You sound like you would fit right in with our guild.
I am Vita from

We are an all-inclusive guild that like to raid normal and heroic and have no intention of doing mythic. We believe everyone should be able to raid regardless of class, spec or age even.

We like to have fun and play the game how we want. Real life comes first and we totally understand that.

If you think we fit you, please sign up through discord and fill out the application form. discord.gg/Z6wAYtS.

Greetings,
Vitaemora