WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Crown of Eternal Winter

WoW Loot for Prime Gaming Members: Get the Crown of Eternal Winter

We’re teaming up with Amazon Prime Gaming for a special offer! For a limited time, Prime Gaming subscribers can get up to three transmog helms returning straight from the Blizzard Archive.

View Full Article

6 Likes

25 Likes

Already have those, but it’s good to see them returning again.

1 Like

Guessing the people who paid for them will all be getting a refund?

12 Likes

I use my sister’s Prime membership and it says it’s one per account. So I won’t be claiming this.

:pensive:

Can I get this with Battle Net Balance?

And those who paid for it are getting battle.net balance for its valor instead?
I feel a little bit scammed because I did.
Should I stop wasting money on this type of content on the future? Seems like it…

I don’t mind ppl getting it now, But I paid for something and now I cannot get any benefit for a promo, so I get a punishment for promote Blizz with optional purchases. Same with physical collectors edition and not getting the prepurchase benefits (when is the most expensive version of the Expansion).
Blizzard, seriously, some of this decissions makes your top contibutors hesitate if you deserve all of that trust, trying to be the less offensive I can.

17 Likes

entitled

/ɪnˈtʌɪt(ə)ld/

adjective

1. believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment.

“kids who feel so entitled and think the world will revolve around them”

I’m not a fan of this promotion but you’re not being punished… stop being ridiculous.

5 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
/10chars

2 Likes

eing? Did you understand a thing?

1st of all, can you treat people in a respectful way? Calling someone ridiculous says more about you than it does about anyone else. Maybe someone should tell some mother about giving you appropiate manners dude.

2nd I dont deserve any privilege, thats exactly what I said, I’m sure I dont deserve more than you, but I’m even more convinced that I deserve, AT LEAST, the same others have, because I’m their costumer and I trusted them purchasing that content. If now I cannot get “free content” because I already have it and I cannot even share the content I deserve as a Prime subscriber with a friend because Its account linked through Prime-Blizzard account link, I’m getting LESS than people not paying Blizzard.
I just want the SAME, aka, equivalent balance for the valor or at least a way to share the helmet with a friend.

Is it so hard to understand? I think even people like you can understand it if they try… I encourage you to try it “polite guy”

4 Likes

Hang on a second. Are people really paying for prime membership?

Not my place to judge as it’s not my money…

:popcorn:

6 Likes

You’re complaining about not getting something you already have… You’re not getting less.

Do you also complain about free games on steam 5 years after buying them?

Also Blizzard said; “These items may return at some point in the future.”

5 Likes

You’re a fool if you don’t, the amount of money it saves you on delivery charges outweighs the cost of it, add to that the access to movies and music etc and it’s a no brainer.

3 Likes

How about you put good cosmetics like this in the game for us without charging money in one way or another. We already pay for sub+expansions+microtransactions and other macro-transactions for “character services”.

3 Likes

Everything is free when you eat Savory Deviate Delight. Yaaarrrr!

1 Like

Yes its £7.99 per month, and there have been dome good titles given away free.

Depends on number of orders tbh.

I stopped mine last month, wasn’t worth the money, even the TV restricts you these days, for example, Paramount + is an extra £7.99 on top

I’m wondering what’s next :slight_smile:

I dont know, back then we paid 12 EUR / 15 USD for each of these items separately. I’m happy for others to get it now, but I feel kinda cheated for what we had to pay back then :confused:

5 Likes

linked prime and rwitch to battle net and it says i have claimed it. but i restart wow and it is not in transmog, maybe i am missing a step?

What I gather from the replies to my post is that there really needs to be more pirates.

4 Likes