368 Rogue looking for new home

Greetings.
I play as a rogue on Draenor (Horde). Looking to stay on that realm. Currently i’m looking for a community of people that is progressing in Heroic and thinking about mythic raiding.

I’m not experienced but i learn and come prepared to the raids although sometimes i forget stuff like flasks etc xD.
My guild has stopped progress in Heroic for now but as a player i want to push forward and the best gear is at mythic raiding or dungeons.

I do know that heroic and mythic raids can be stressful and full of drama but i’m looking to be away from that as i do believe that it slows down player progression. I’m looking for a chilled out environment and community that is willing to push forward towards new content without a toxic environment.

I do enjoy other content from the game as PvP, social gatherings, events whatever the game has to offer.

I work all week except Friday, used to raid Wednesday and Thursday but i’m flexible.

Have a nice day everyone.

1 Like

hey Dicer were currently lookin for rogues, check out the post!

Greetings Shaddel how are you? Hope you are good.

I have read the post but i wanted to know if you wouldn’t mind to reply to some questions.

About me i’m not a well experienced raider or a veteran, i have been in and out of WoW many times and BfA has been the first expansion to which i have been able to dedicate more time.

I want to progress, i’m not an expert as said before but i want to learn and evolve.
How many are you in the guild? Active i mean.
What is you mindset over there? I know that running heroic and mythic raids can be stressful and i really want to stay away from salty toxic environments.

Besides raiding what other content you do?

1 Like

Hi there,

Drop me a line on Discord at Faint#0604 and lets have a chat. We may be a good match.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Chris

We are a chilled guild we talk and have a laugh during raids and focus during fights and we progress through as a guild we have people on most of the time esp in the afternoon ( since people finish work n etc) we also do mythic + content people are asking for keys in guild and forming guild groups. people are always talking in guild chat. we support eachother and work together to improve on what we can to improve our performance where possible.

1 Like

Hey Dicer!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - 8/8HC - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hello Dicer!

We are Can’t Nerf This, we raid 2.5 days a week, striving towards early curve and late cutting edge.
But in enough time to have a small break before the next raidtier starts :slight_smile:

We are currentley 8/8 HC, and 3/8 Mythic.
Progressing on Vectis Mythic.
We really need some stabby-stab-rogue like you (since we only have one rogue right now).
Currentley recruiting rogue, mage, warlock and hunter (mabye a DK tank).

As a guild we are quite social, no elitist jerks allowed, and we help one another be the best we can be.
We clear content as a guild and not as individuals.
We are on discord most of the times, also on non, raid-days.
We have frindley officers whom are open to critisizm and ideas (again no elitist jerks).

If this sounds towards your taste pm me ingame on my warlock Azzai or Aizaz my DK
Else feel free to drop by on discord for a chat : discord.gg/SB6a3H

ps. Raid days are Wednesday 20.30 - 22.30, Sunday 20.00 - 23.00, Tuesday 20.00 - 23.00

Azzi out

Hi Dicer,

I think we might just be the guild for you. Our number one rule is NO DRAMA! Hence why we are called “Detox”. We do however like our raiders to come prepared, but I’m sure that you only forget flasks occacionally.

Have a look at our post and see if you feel like you could be a good fit.

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.