Dragonflight Preview: More on Professions

Dragonflight Preview: More on Professions

In this preview, the World of Warcraft development team shares more on the new profession updates and shows off some of the new crafting stations and equipment becoming available in Dragonflight.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Was the right move to push hard into casual content! Looks good so far. Love to see more of it

2 Likes

Brand new reagent bag.

Okay, okay. It gets its own slot and can do multiprofessions.

Would love to see smelting back. Made mining much more fun.

2 Likes

mining stuff is amazing!

Okay, so you can’t transmog over this stuff, that’s fine for now.

But let us transmog our actual gear to these looks, because some of it looks amazing!

4 Likes

I’m hyped for this. I hope you bring back gems like it were in TBC WOTLK or CATA for all items we got. It will greatly help Jewelcrafters. Cheers for changes, waiting for more!

Being able to Xmog the gear on this, will for sure make it pretty amazing. Very simple addition but will be nice.

Might need to go and actually use my WoD Garrison to get the Herbalism gear from the seeds!

1 Like

This looks awesome!
Quick question to the Devs: Will the Workorder system be region wide, just like the “new” Auction House will be soon?
This would make a huge difference in the hole (social) dynamic of beeing “the one crafter who can do X”.

Love every single thing about these new changes

This looks great, can’t wait to see what they bring us for fishing…
What I really would like is a tackle box, in-fact just generally in game more prop toys would be good!

That would be pretty mint also. We have the Fishing Chair, Raft, and various Rods and Hats, would be a simple addition to the new Kal’uak vendor/renown for a Tackle Box. Fingers Crossed!

1 Like

I agree, I have got really into the fishing this expansion, and have really enjoyed myself grabbing all the nice toys and tools with + modifiers, all the lovely bobbers and getting a collection of rods now.

We really need a way to transmog rods so we can use whatever model we like!!, there are so many nice ones!!

Also this is a bit evil, I have really liked competing with my Hubby in this, who actually fishes in the real world, and smugly pointing out when I have got something and he hasn’t…

The ensuring affectionate slurs and banter are priceless!!

1 Like

That ties in really well with the fishing bobbers etc - being able to have to a tackle box ties in really well. Haha on the IRL side always good :stuck_out_tongue:

I would like to see fishing equipment, which reduces cast time as a simple element or possibly some way for us to cast and fish up multiple fish from a single cast, would make pool fishing more efficient, I can’t see it having a huge effect on the economy of the game either, if they are implementing crafting speed increase to gear, have increased gathering speed via various elements such as Darkmoon Firewater, Enchants, it would make sense to apply the same to fishing in some capacity.

Fishing is generally one of the first things I do on release day, just go find a pool and fish all the way to max, easy cooking leveling on day one, plus I don’t have to worry about the mad questing rush.

Are they going to improve fishing at all? The fact we haven’t heard anything about it other than ‘reagents’, it sounds like it’s going to remain untouched.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.