370 Warrior LF 2d/w raid guild

Hey.

I have played Wow since vanilla and some other mmo.
I’m a prot/arms warrior that really liks raiding and m+ and looking for a new guild to play with.

I’m a 30 year old guy with a kid, so looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week and not to late either.

If this sounds good write here or add me on Vattenfisk#2665

Heya! If you’re interested in a faction/Server swap then you’re welcome to come join our guild! (Order of Thrall, Ragnaros)

Our Raid nights: Monday and Thursday 20:30 - 23:30 Server time.
I expect a 90% attendance to raids - I understand every now and then you’ll have something else on but generally I expect you to show up.

Uldir Progress: 8/8HC 2/8M

We’re recruiting people for the next raid, which is coming in January, where we’re hoping to have a larger roster so we can run Mythic and actually progress in it. Rather than running with Pugs who tend to be quite a hit or miss.

Both in and out of raids we’re quite a social bunch and we’d like to recruit people who are also social and will be playing the game out with raiding hours. We run Mythic+ and other content throughout the week - if you want to do something just ask on Discord and people are usually up for it.

So if you like the sounds of us! Then add me: Twilightsky#2695

Hey there! You sound as though you would fit right in to Solar Noctis on the Frostwhisper/Bladefist/Zenedar realms! We have 7/8 HC and raid Wednesday and Sunday 20:00 - 23:00 realm time! We are a guild that have a lot of members with young families. Please feel free to read our recruitment post and if you would like to have a chat, please add me on battle tag! :slight_smile:

Hey Bud!

Reading through your post you seem like you would be a great fit for my guild!

A quick TLDR:

Guild name: The Circle - Boulderfist EU (Horde)

Guild Aim: Casual (most used phrase in wow) raiding guild.

What do you mean by casual?

Freedom/Flexibility in attendance to a point. Allowing for a free wow experience and priority irl commitments. Also raiding wise, aims to clear content at a reasonable speed, so that we keep competitive and just above the average guild progress.

Raid Progress this tier: 8/8 N 8/8 H 2/8 Mythic Uldir

Raid Nights/Times: Wed, Thurs 20ST- 23ST

Why choose us?

Let’s be honest, there is a million guilds out there all striving to achieve the same thing but I would challenge you to find a guild that has a better atmosphere, family oriantated community and perfect mix of laid back and competitiveness than us. But I am bias… a little.

Where do I sign up?

Contact me in game on my btag or hit me in the dms of discord. Both displayed below.

Battle tag: Craftyz#2107

Discord: Crafty#9742

Hopefully speak to you soon… if not, God’s speed my friend!

P.s bladestorm for the win?