The Auction House Joins the WoW Companion App— Now Live!

The Auction House Joins the WoW Companion App— Now Live!

After a long hiatus, the Auction House becomes a part of the WoW Companion App with the release of patch 9.2.7.

View Full Article

4 Likes

It would still be nice if we had a desktop version of this. Let people without smart phones manage their characters without having to log into one character at a time, then log out, then log back in, then log out, then log in…

1 Like

7 Likes

An auction house app that does not allow listing items for sale is nearly worthless

1 Like

you will not be able to sell items?

post edited

If you can’t list auctions with it then it’s next to worthless

2 Likes

i alweys wanted this to return this will make all selling so easy …

here is the quote

Due to our desire to provide an Auction House experience in a more immediate timeframe we have excluded listing items for sale. While we understand selling items is a much-loved part of the past feature from the previous Remote Auction House, we wanted to provide access to many of the features regularly used by players as quickly as we could with an eye on potential additions to the app in the future.

ehh, it is still nice future to check desired or rare items if possible or buying something and when you can log in and sell.

I do MEMBER those days when i was at work browsing AH and selling items :smiley:

1 Like

If you are sitting at your PC you can also just simply log into the game man. Having 2 different programs on the same platform for the same thing is a waste of ressources.

I forgot this existed. The Mobile Armory on the other hand was really awesome to have any time I wasn’t at my pc and missed my toons.

Good. Took them 4 years to bring it back. Now another 4 years till we can actually sell somthing?
You guys are really killing me

and if you play Immortal - don’t you guys have wallets?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.