The Wrath of the Lich King Classic Pre-Patch Goes Live August 30

Is this event only enjoyable at max level?
Strangely I do not remember it as such from back then.

the rewards are geared towards level 70 players. the “fun” parts (BRAINS!!!) is for all. tho if you are activly leveling the event can actually hinder you

Does the pre-patch event come with the Arcanite Ripper boss? I want my guitar axe, thanks.

When is RDF released, might give it a go when that happens.

3 Likes

Never.

Head on back to your private servers.

This year’s Brewfest will be level 70* like last year’s Brewfest, with one exception:

Achievement credit will be granted by it, so you can get started on your Long, Strange Trip.

*Coren is technically level 73.

3 Likes

Hehe s4 for honor confirmed!!

yes The Second Scourge Invasion sparked a worldwide zombie infestation and invasion when it was originally introduced in 2008. Prepare yourself for utter chaos, disruption, scores of dead players littering every available surface in capitol cities. This legendary event will return to Wrath of the Lich King Classic in Pre-Patch starting September 6, 2022, as will the fabled item Arcanite Ripper!

You mean your broken racials that it’s opti for every casters and every healers ? You mean a racial that is OP for 30% of all class/specs ? y sure

Why so late :cry:

1 Like

why is this post here shouldn’t it be in the crapstic forum where it belongs

what its a honest question this is not the crapstic part of the forum it has nothing to do with retail

1 Like

Legit the only racial worthless for pvp. Remove the damage, and give trolls an op racial like stoneform or demon hunter vision.

I’m okay with that, nerf PvE racials and up PvP :slight_smile:

1 Like

Head on back to the private servers.

They’re not mine!

Also no thanks.

1 Like

Figure of speech.

Then stay here and have fun without RDF. What you do makes no difference to me.

Hey im only level 23 wait for me!

• August 31
  • Pre-patch Begins: Wrath of the Lich King Pre-patch Launches and Fresh Start Realms go live during regional maintenance.