Burning Crusade Classic Season 4 Ends August 30

Would love to, but i can’t play my characters as they are stuck on dead servers and Firemaw is STILL LOCKED FOR PAID TRANSFERS IN! FIX IT

2 Likes

My characters are stuck on Earthshaker and would like to play with my friends on Firemaw. Please open transfers to Firemaw. (I have invested a lot in these characters and do not want to start anew…)

Was hoping we could buy S4 gear for Arena Points, then, maybe a week later - leftover AP gets converted to Honor, any leftover Honor that would go over cap would be converted to gold.

I think a lot of us have 5K arena points and a lot of honor on top of it where a lot would be “wasted”.

I think alot of us have 75k honor points and have been stacking AP for the week discount that has been there between all the past seasons.

I personally have multiple chars with 75k honor and 5k AP, and have been saving for the “discount week” and would be very disappointed if they changed it from the previous seasons, with this short notice…

Two weeks before end of the season and this is all we get ? This could have been announced at start of TBC …

#1 How much will stuff cost?
#2 How many honors will you get from your AP?
#3 What happens to things like offparts?
#4 What happens when you are already on honor cap?
#5 What happens to BG marks?

2 Likes

Yes. Arena points will be awarded and then immediately converted to Honor during realm maintenance.

When the season ends, rating requirements will be removed.

2 Likes

And what will happen if I’m full honor, marks and arena points caped? Can I use my arena points during the few hours between the end of the season and the reset? with a discount and no rating requirements?

2 Likes

Is there any information how much honor u will get from arena points (like a formula for the conversion from arena points to honor) and how much honor Arena Season 4 gear will cost?

If I remember correctly, the usual formula is 10 honor points for 1 arena point.

Can you give us the pricelist for season 4 items once they have been converted to honor please? What will happen with people currently capped at 75,000 or close to cap who have unspent arena points at the end of the season?

Same thing that happens to all honor earned after reaching the cap I guess.

Kaivax, is there any possibility of NOT disabling Skirmish after season ends? 4 week pre-patch without any arenas is going to be really rough on us arena junkies (and also arena streamers).
Is there any good reason why Skirmishes are disabled off-season? I never quite understood that.

To be precise - as far as I remember, you can queue up, but the queue will never pop.

Can you devs give new players 200% exp bonus ?

If you dont have a level 70 on any server, your bonus exp for your highest character will be 200%, else 50%.

If by any chance Blizzard want to do this, then they have to either increase the honor cap limit or give us a period to spend the arena points, before converting the rest to honor…
They are literally screwing ppl who farmed honor and arena points for week and weeks. Why didn’t they announce this new method before, or why didn’t they do it like they did it before :frowning:
So sad…

I’m sorry, but what new method do You mean? Converting arena points to honor at the end of season has been a thing since S1:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/arena-points-reminder/1090644
Or did You mean previous season being sold for honor instead of discounted arena points?

Lol so spend ur points right now if ur capped, what the deal ? No discount at the end of the season lol, not big deal and it wasnt a thing on real tbc.
Anyway main parts s4 gonna coast-15k honor,shoulders-13. Two handers 28k i think.

15k for main parts
13k shoulders
12 gloves
19k main hands for meele
28-29k two handers.
Saw that on stream from test realm, Scottejaye last video on youtube.

Does this mean Arena Points are being awarded during maintenance, at the end of this week w/c 25/08/2022? Or are no extra points given?

Can we better do Concerted Efforts now, or save our marks and convert them in single marks during the prepatch?

“(23:59 CEST) on August 30.” well that was just a straight up lie wasnt it.