379 Resto/Ele Shaman. 3/8M LF Raiding guild

Long story short, use to be a raid leader of a guild that managed to get 3/8 two months ago, but since then a large amount of the people within the guild left/Quit from being bored with the game, or having problems with other members.

So i’m looking for a fun active group with similar or better progress to raid cross realm to start with and then assuming everything’s dandy on both sides server transfer is definitely on the table. I can play both Resto and Ele, and swapping between both specs will not be a problem. I do main Resto, but needs and musts and what not.

Logs: If anyone is interested i can provide logs for both ele, and resto in normal, heroic, and mythic.

As a disclaimer a lot of these logs both for ele and resto were done on a laptop that “REALLY” struggled to run wow, but since then I’ve bought a new PC that is prefect capable of running wow smoothly.

Raid times are pretty flexible, but rough figures are nothing past 00:00 Server time and nothing before 19:00 Server Time Any day as long as its within that time frame will be no problem.

Battletag: Jeddybear#2219

Hey Aisuru

Ive sending btag friend request aswell
Im not going to bore you with a sales pitch offer, my guild has be active & steady for over 2 years and we are always looking for well rounded players to join the family.

We are semi hardcore and raid 2 nights a week wed & Sun 20:00-23:00 ST currently 8/8HC 2/8M we do in house M+

My vision is to go back to the love of the game, the reason we all started in the beginning and enjoy playing online with like minded people not letting it become a chore.

If you would like more info or we tick some of you box’s give me a shout or add me on btag Angelreeper#21136 Kind Regards Phil

Hey man, I’m an Officer in a 3/8M guild that also got 3/8M a while back but have gotten stuck due to roster issues from people leaving due to IRL issues so know how it feels :confused: We’ve killed Vectis a couple times (couldn’t do Zel’voz because we had wayyy too many melee). I am really interested in you and would love to have a chat :slight_smile: I’ve added you on BNet :slight_smile: You could also add my Discord Gladi#7054 and message me there (you’ll get a quicker response from that. :slight_smile: )

Hey,

Give me an add on #bluku2821 for more indepth chat.

Currently on Zul Mythic.

Regards,

Bluku

Just want to say, I’ve had a bunch of lovely offers, and I’m currently looking into them all, but i think I’ve found the group i want to play with, so i won’t be keeping this thread updated or checking up on it. Thank you all!

Have a look

hey - have a look: