379 warlock 2/8m (H)

I am a highly dedicated and competitive player who is looking for a new guild to call home.

I’ve had a long raiding career starting properly in Vanilla where i was a warlock/hunter. Had some breaks in my early twenties as i was moving around allot and worked shift. But i Always been somewhat Active in the game. But since ToS in Legion i have been very Active with 5/9m in tos, 9/11m and Argus m progress! In BFA i had a rough start with the first Guild disbanding after we started zek progress. And now my new Guild is looking very shaky. And im done with fresh Guilds that can´t hold what they promise. Im looking for a stable older roaster with high goals and Active roaster!

What I’m looking for:

• A steady guild with a good atmosphere and friendly people.
  • Raiding maximum 3 days per week. (alt runs, extra Days for progress is fine)
  • Raiding times anywhere between 19:00 -23:30 ST
  • Active in both Before and after raids for M+.

What you can expect from me:

• High attendance and commitment
  • Preparation for every raid – consumables, tactics etc
  • Good communication - fluent in English.
  • Some friendly banter
  • Extremly active

If you’d like me to join your team I’d love to have a chat on Discord to make sure we’re on the same page.

Hi, we’re 5/8M looking for ranged DPS & sounds like your times would match up well with us.

We raid Weds & Mon from 1930 -> 2300. Add andyo#2525 on battlenet & we can talk / discord it.

What’s your Discord ID so we can have a chat? :slight_smile:

Hey Devada!

This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding

We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing heroic and making a start on mythic if we can. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787

Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

Hello Devadå :slight_smile:

We are Dissonance and are currently recruiting new people in our hunt for Cutting Edge, as well as in preparation for Dazar’Alor. We’re an Alliance guild on Sylvanas and are currently 6/8M in Uldir. Our raid times are 20:30 - 23:30 on Wednesday, Thursday and Monday.

In the link you can find more information about us and also how to contact us. I know we are Alliance and you are Horde, but maybe we can get past our disagreements. Hope to hear from you soon :smiley:

Im from SPARKS - Kazzak (7/8M). I don’t have a template written out, but if you’re interested let me know., Could definitly use a reliable/solid player.

Discord ; Boklord#9371
Bnet ; Boklord#2982

Hey man, sounds like you would fit in perfectly in our guild!

Check us out

And add me Webb#1499

Hey there!

I’ll leave my post here if you’re interested be sure to contact us through discord or B-Tag.

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

Hey there,

Give me an add on bluku#2821 for a indepth chat.

Regards,

Bluku

Hey, I’m recruiting ranged DPS for the raiding team of Hi Goat.

We’re an old guild that has existed in some form or another since Vanilla.
Raiding Wed/Sun/Mon 20.00 - 23.30

For who we are:
Higoat . org

My battletag if any of this takes your interest
KliDreen#2921

Yo mate check out our post :slight_smile: BloodSport 5/8M - Ragnaros - #2 by Hardiy-the-maelstrom

Hey man ,

we are at Draenor H. Currently 4/8M.
We raid Thrusdays and Sundays , from 21 to 00 ST . If that sounds good to you , please ping me @ Panzer#2979 and lets have a chat :slight_smile:

thanks!

Hey Mate,

We are looking for some more ranged dps to fill our ranks! :slight_smile:. If you are interested in joining us, feel free to message us on Discord/Battle.net. About our guild:

<Resurge>
Region: Europe
Server: Tarren Mill
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Monday and Wednesday 20:00-23:00 (Server Time)
Raid Progression: 2/8 Mythic Uldir
<Resurge> are a mythic raiding guild that aim to clear heroic as soon as possible then progress into mythic and get as far as possible. We are building a 25-man team to clear heroic in new content as soon as possible. We will fine-tune and switch people around in mythic so everyone will have the opportunity to progress into mythic.
In need of: Tank (DK pref) Healer (Shaman or Disc) 2 Melee DPS - DH, DK or Enhance shaman 3 Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest, Druid pref At least 2 of these DPS will be required to have a OS Healing spec.
Raid Days (Server Time): Monday : 20:00 - 23:00 Wednesday: 20:00 - 23:00
What we can offer you: A fun, friendly guild and raid environment Dedicated guild leaders with a focused mind-set Helpful guildies on classes, M+, tips
What we expect: A friendly player A dedicated player Knowledge of your class or showing a willingness to learn We want to play to the best of our abilities and know as much as we can about our classes and current/upcoming raids so we are ahead of the curve. From this we hope to learn from others and meet new friendly faces to add to our growing team. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us in-game or on Discord:

Ketanji Discord – Ketanji#9560/Battle.net Ketanjal#2240
Brewdtea Discord - Pipjim#2139
Wonderheal
Zren
Straar Discord – Straa#5545

Hey, we are currently looking for 1 more lock for Mythic G’huun. If your interested in transfering to alliance.

• A steady guild with a good atmosphere and friendly people.
    We aim to have this, and are very open about who fail up and who doesnt (aka people take blame if they fail, since we all fail). Obviously there can always be “heat of the battle” moments they are very rare.

• Raiding maximum 3 days per week. (alt runs, extra Days for progress is fine)
    We raid 4 days a week (wednesday, thursday, sunday and monday). However we dont require people to be there for the monday run, but have used it, since we formed the guild start October and had to catch up. Saying we formed the guild in October is true, however we took a raid team (give or take) from our old guild Ascendance on Alonsus.

On first week heroic, we dont have a limit on our raid days, but will have it after heroic is cleared.

• Raiding times anywhere between 19:00 -23:30 ST
    We raid 19:00-23:00

• Active in both Before and after raids for M+.
    To some degree, i saw that your active on your druid (i assume its yours according to raiderio). It’s mainly one of the main tanks that really enjoys em. However we aim to have everybody do atleast 1 +10 every week, since its the easiest gear per time spend in the game.

That being said, i dont think warlocks are in a great spot to run high m+ atm (but you might be able to change my mind!) so i dont know if you would be able to come for that. But we also do lower m+.

If this sounds good, poke me on Shar#2979

Hey! Are you from scandinavia? If so we are a swedish mythic guild on kazzak and we need more players! Add me on wow
Mellony#2121