Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Still no fixes for Era: Carets* still around.

And if you could bring back Divine Storm in all its glory too … the world would just become a better place.

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

1 Like

You can fix the queues yourself, by transferring.

Please fix the crippling lag/stutter in 25 mans that are happing to a lot of people for seemingly no reason!

1 Like

Yep yep yep
Divine Storm we’re still waiting

2 Likes

add RDF so people are willing to level alts so the game is not dead PLEASE

1 Like

Hello! Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 24, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Classes
    • Warrior
      • Fixed an issue where Deep Wounds was not benefitting from the damage bonus of Blood Frenzy or Savage Combat.
  • Items and Rewards
    • Modestly increased the chance to receive the Hallowed Helm, Sinister Squashling, and Tooth Pick during the Hallow’s End event.
  • Player versus Player
    • Death Knight’s Unholy Blight will no longer keep enemy players in combat during its entire duration.

Still no fixes for Era: Carets* still being around in the minimap - both Classic Era and Wrath C.

And if you could bring back Divine Storm in all its glory too … the world would just become a better place.

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

2 Likes

Improved unholy presence fix?
Pet being stuck in eye of the storm starting room fix??
Pet spawning at low hp after dismounting fix??? ( seriously, this bug been present since the start of tbc and nothing is done about it)

2 Likes

Hey Linxy! Will there be any hotfixes for the excessive amounts of bots on classic realms? I’m just curious, since… uhm… ya’ know, I’m kinda’ paying for this “service”… (:

I just tested Divine Storm on PTR and live server and it looks more like wrath version.

They indeed added a bit to the animation but it still isn’t like the original wotlk version lmao i don’t know why they are allergic to putting in the original animation.

3 Likes

Here is the hotfix that went live today in Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 31, 2022

• Fixed an issue where Beaming Earthsiege Diamond was also increasing current mana by 2% instead of only maximum mana.

Thank you so much!

When will Divine Storm fix come

1 Like

Okay, holy smokes they actually fixed Divine Storm a little bit! The animation is as long as it should be now. Still missing some particles, but wow am I happy! NICE

was wondering when we can expect the portable hole to be available

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 1, 2022

• Art
    • Several ability’s animations and visual effects should now be displaying correctly (i.e. Will to Survive and Divine Storm).
  • Character
    • The Tauren Endurance racial bonus now works as expected.
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes after a name change there are some areas in-game where the previous character name shows up.
  • Classes
    • Fixed an issue where Shamans could summon more than one elemental at a time.
  • Player versus Player
    • Losing a Random Battleground at max level will now correctly reward zero gold.
  • User Interface and Accessibility
    • Fixed an issue where some areas in the game would sometimes show your previous character name after a name change.
2 Likes

Thanks - fab job, now keep it up and remove the carets*

It is indeed an improvement but still not as it is still missing alot. Half assed ‘fix’ sadly/

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 2, 2022

• Achievements
    • The Battlemaster achievement should now correctly grant the Battlemaster title.

pls fix it when pressing Alt (keyboard) can changing fast gear