Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Still no fixes for Era: Carets* still being around in the minimap - both Classic Era and Wrath C.

And if you could bring back Divine Storm in all its glory too … the world would just become a better place.

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

2 Likes

Improved unholy presence fix?
Pet being stuck in eye of the storm starting room fix??
Pet spawning at low hp after dismounting fix??? ( seriously, this bug been present since the start of tbc and nothing is done about it)

2 Likes

Hey Linxy! Will there be any hotfixes for the excessive amounts of bots on classic realms? I’m just curious, since… uhm… ya’ know, I’m kinda’ paying for this “service”… (:

I just tested Divine Storm on PTR and live server and it looks more like wrath version.

They indeed added a bit to the animation but it still isn’t like the original wotlk version lmao i don’t know why they are allergic to putting in the original animation.

3 Likes

Here is the hotfix that went live today in Wrath Classic:

OCTOBER 31, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Fixed an issue where Beaming Earthsiege Diamond was also increasing current mana by 2% instead of only maximum mana.

Thank you so much!

When will Divine Storm fix come

1 Like

Okay, holy smokes they actually fixed Divine Storm a little bit! The animation is as long as it should be now. Still missing some particles, but wow am I happy! NICE

was wondering when we can expect the portable hole to be available

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 1, 2022

• Art
    • Several ability’s animations and visual effects should now be displaying correctly (i.e. Will to Survive and Divine Storm).
  • Character
    • The Tauren Endurance racial bonus now works as expected.
    • Fixed an issue where sometimes after a name change there are some areas in-game where the previous character name shows up.
  • Classes
    • Fixed an issue where Shamans could summon more than one elemental at a time.
  • Player versus Player
    • Losing a Random Battleground at max level will now correctly reward zero gold.
  • User Interface and Accessibility
    • Fixed an issue where some areas in the game would sometimes show your previous character name after a name change.
2 Likes

Thanks - fab job, now keep it up and remove the carets*

Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

It is indeed an improvement but still not as it is still missing alot. Half assed ‘fix’ sadly/

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 2, 2022

• Achievements
    • The Battlemaster achievement should now correctly grant the Battlemaster title.

pls fix it when pressing Alt (keyboard) can changing fast gear

Here’s a hotfix idea for you:

NOVEMBER 3, 2022

• Jin’Dead
    • Merge Jin’Do and Thekal.

Sincerely,
Jin’Bros

2 Likes

Yeah if only they would fix actual meaningful stuff like making hammer of wrath using melee crit and AP instead of ranged then the class might would be not useless…

It’s not needed yet but it will be.

I don’t see a downside to actually merging them already.

2 Likes

Thanks, now keep it up and remove the carets*

• Carets: Those small up or down pointing triangles telling you something is above or below you. They do not belong in Classic as they were added in Legion Pre-patch.

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes to Wrath Classic:

NOVEMBER 7, 2022

Classes

• Priest
    • Prayer of Mending should now be properly affected by the 2-set bonus of the Regalia of Faith set.
  • Shaman
    • Elemental
      • Fixed an issue where Rank 1 of Elemental Oath could stack with other effects that grant a party or raid increased Spell Critical Hit Chance.
1 Like

please add infernal, army and the elementals to the cooldown reset mechanic after bossfights, its just no fun to wait or do wargames to be able to parse

also please remove eventbuffs in raids

1 Like