Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Fix the thorium respawn rate in un’goro, it’s waaay too high, it’s mental.

3 Likes

Yep! Thorium Vein in Un’Goro have very bugged time respawn.

1 Like

Strange thing…I cant seem to find the necrotic runes vendor. I tried Lights hope chapel, it was there last weekend next to the wooden log on the floor, but now its gone. I searched for it online and people including Blizzard in the hotfixes says Horde capital cities. Okey so I fly back to Orgrimmar. There is an npc thats called Argent outfitter, but she does not sell anything and is sending me to Lights hope chapel (lol) and I think I need an Argent Quartermaster for the necrotic rune gear, no outfitter!

So where is this Argent quartermaster Blizz, on a holiday? :stuck_out_tongue:

Can we have a fix for the Divine Storm animation please ?

1 Like

1 more week jesus release it early

SEPTEMBER 20, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Paladin’s Seal of Corruption can no longer be dispelled.
  • The PvP window should now move or hide itself as necessary when other UI is opened.
  • Fixed a very rare issue where a player could be unable to access their second talent specialization after learning Dual Talent Specialization.
  • Fixed an issue where the bonus armor was not being granted on some rings.
  • High Test Eternium Fishing Line that was applied prior to Wrath of the Lich King Classic pre-patch should now correctly grant +5 Fishing Skill (was +2).
3 Likes

When do you remove the carets, those small up and down arrows in the minimap, that were erroneously added in patch 1.14 (They only came in Legion pre-patch).

Please, can you fix the Quick Cap achievement in WSG? It is completely impossible to complete at the moment, even though the cap is well under 75 seconds.

you are right +1

Can we please have a fix for the Divine Storm Animation so we can enjoy ret pallys as we did 15 years ago and not some tuned down boring Version like the one we have now

2 Likes

SEPTEMBER 22, 2022

• Brewfest’s Coren Direbrew dungeon is now available in the Group Finder for players over level 68.
  • It is now possible to get the Brewfest quest “Another Year, Another Souvenir” which rewards this year’s Brewfest Stein.
  • Fixed an issue where the Glyph of Horn of Winter prevented other Death Knights in your raid or party from using Horn of Winter.
  • Fixed an issue with Warrior’s Warbringer talent which prevented Intervene from breaking root effects.
  • Call to Arms Battlegrounds now reward the proper bonus Honor.
  • Quests that did not display completion text when being watched have been fixed and should display the text on what to do next under the objective tracker.
1 Like

Divine storm ever gonna get correct animation or is it part of the changes?

1 Like

Holy Moly. This one is huge!

Will you ever remove the Carets from the mini-map? Please!

Carets are them small up or down pointing triangles next to pings for nodes, Questgivers … every thing you can track in the mini-map. As the Carets are a thing from Legion pre-patch they do not belong in Classic. They were first included in patch 1.14.

Raus awareness

Still No Divine Storm Animation fix?

1 Like

How to get this quest? I don’t see any quests at the festival.

1 Like

SEPTEMBER 23, 2022

• Raids will now count towards the 5 instance-per-hour limit.
    • Developers’ notes: The hourly instance limit prevents players from entering instances that they’ve entered at least once already within the last hour. With this change, farming a dungeon should not prevent you from entering a raid instance, so long as you don’t attempt to reset and re-enter that raid instance multiple times.

Yeah thats a nice way to destroy the rest of the game except end-content.

Do you even think?

Example 1: A stockades run takes roughly 10 minutes with a group of mid 20’s. And it is a popular place to level as a group (NOT BOOSTING).

Also most dungeons takes 20 min to clear as a group.´

How about you ban the gold sellers that has infested us, forcing us to farm in dungeons, because there is not a single vein available in the world.

Just received a client-side update on the BNet client for WoW(Wotlk) Classic. Any info on what is included?