Wrath of the Lich King Classic Hotfixes - Updated 9 January

Isnt this gonna be an issue with ppl ruining economy if you can transfer that amount of gold?

I abandoned the Battle for the Undercity quest thinking I could restart it but I cannot. I made a ticket but it’s saying it’s a 9 day wait time. Please do something about this as I dont want Org/UC broke for 2 weeks.

SEPTEMBER 28, 2022

Wrath of the Lich King Classic

• Northrend Adventuring Supplies now have a chance to award ore, leather, cloth, herbs, and gems. Reduced the number of consumables awarded from the supplies.
    • Developers’ note: We received feedback that the bonus rewards for quests were too frequent, too lucrative, and too targeted at consumables produced by Alchemists, and are making changes to reduce the quantity and increase the diversity of items awarded by these bags. There is still a chance to drop consumables, but also a chance to drop ore, leather, cloth, herbs, or gems.
  • Utgarde Keep
    • The door that closes when starting the Skarvald the Constructor and Dalronn the Controller encounter will properly open again once they are defeated.
1 Like

Wow divine Storm animation still hasn’t been fixed. Can we have an official Statement by Blizzard that this is acknowledged and will be Changed and if Not why Not. We NEED answers and satisfactory communication Here.

Some people literally Just Play this Class for the Fantasy and taht Fantasy is tainted by a core ability Not looking right.

Dk’s got a fix
Rets also DESERVE a fix.

1 Like

trollflay when?!
also armani war bear jump animation is bugged since wotlk pre patch.

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 29, 2022

• Zidormi will now reliably allow players to enter or leave the Battle for The Undercity. If you have haven’t started the Battle for The Undercity questlines, you must complete the following quests to enter:
    • Horde – “Darkness Stirs”
    • Alliance – “Return to Angrathar”
  • Fixed an issue preventing Heirlooms, Tome of Cold Weather Flying, Northrend Faction Helm Enchant Arcanums, and Sons of Hodir Shoulder Inscriptions from being transferable to other WoW accounts.
  • Brassbolt Mechawrench and Reginald Arcfire have returned to Dalaran to offer their Auction House services for Grand Master Engineers.
  • The Master Summoner’s Staff quest item for “Destroying the Altars” has been increased to 100%.
  • Fixed an issue with “The Slumbering King” where Queen Angerboda could fail to respawn after being defeated under specific circumstances.
  • Fixed an issue where players could disconnect when jumping in the pool after battling The Prophet Tharon’ja in Drak’Tharon Keep.

What about divine Storm animation?

2 Likes

what about gehennas 4k(100min) queue at 11 am cest?

1 Like

Split Gehennas in half and it will be two mega realms without queues

What about it? Dont Play on a massive Server. Transfer to ashbringer i went there Yesterday.
The more people do it the better. The Server is Not dead

Population in numbers?

You can Go Check for yourself dont rely on me. I transfered there because wow Classic Populations told me that in the Last 7days 5500 Players logged on (Horde and Aliance) lvl 65plus.
Thats big enoug for me. And the Server has a healthy Faction Balance so far which is super fun and its only going to grow.

Do you honestly expect all the working people that come Home after 5 to sit hours of que? These people wanna Log and PLAY. Next week when all the “1 week off works” are over people will realize this. “Holy Shet I have To think about my wow que all day at Work and use Team Viewer and stuff to get in the que”
At this Point wow is taking over your Life. Who wants to Stress Out Like this over a Game ???

I don’t trust shady sites so asking real players instead♥

All right so i transfered there with all my Friends and immediately i Had so much fun because Theres actual aliance on that Server. Its growing hourly IT feels Like and I am certain it will keep growing. Megaserver are a Thing of the past. Its a toxic system

I cant transfer one of my 70s cus im an arena team captain :frowning:

Here are today’s hotfixes for Wrath Classic:

SEPTEMBER 30, 2022

• The Battle for Wintergrasp may now only be joined once per 30-minute queue window.
  • The follow player functionality is now disabled in battlegrounds and arenas.
  • Fixed an issue where the player’s name would occasionally appear as “Unknown” in quest descriptions.
  • Fixed an issue where a disconnect could occur when dismounting a flying mount while ascending.
  • Storm Clouds should no longer fail to buff Gymer when grabbed on “Storm King’s Vengeance”.
  • “Blinding the Eyes in the Sky” now includes Skybreaker Recon Fighters, as intended.
1 Like

Great, now the people that queue spammed it are ahead by an absolutely insane amount. Why not just keep wintergrasp as it is at that point… you have completely screwed over so many of us now

3 Likes

can we expect to fix Battle for The Undercity? better than your previous fix…?

Hey, bug, we now only have wintergraps buff on x layer, making everyone join that 1 layer, and make everything lag, can you fast fix this ?

Ps: non of firemaw layers have the buff, but 1 of my guildies won it too. might be a crashed layer too.

Another brilliant move - Leaving bugs in the game but not punishing a complete exploit of them for days. You guys are absolutely amazing - Not like we had a Beta for month. What are you doing the entire day?

3 Likes