380 retribution paladin looking for casual guild

Hello!

I’m Valdaraq, 27 years old and have recently transfered from Alliance Silvermoon to Horde Draenor, back to my old love.

I am looking for a casual guild that is more PvE oriented, al though I don’t mind engaging in PvP either! I’m currently 2/9 (pugged) and feeling enthusiastic to dedicate myself to raiding twice a week - days don’t really matter too much to me.

I’m also in the process of leveling a warrior, priest and druid so eventually those’ll be options as well!

Feel free to ask me anything

Sincerely yours

HI if your looking for a good home we could be the guild for you,

We are looking to continue Heroic progress for all tiers.

We also do M+ and some Pvp together would like to add you to our family :smiley: We raid Wed/Sun 8pm server.

So please read about us and thanks for reading hope to see you in game :rooster:

Hi there!

We are a new friendly guild looking for players for our raid team ^^ if you have time please take a look at our post!

Thanks!
Senko

Hi Valdaraq!

I’ve seen you have a couple of replies already, but perhaps I could interest you in a third :smiley:

Wild Seven are a 2 night casual raiding guild (20:30 - 23:00 ST Weds/Sun) who primarily focus on pve content within WoW (N/HC raids, with a view to clear some mythic later in the tier, and mythic plus runs) and enjoy playing a bunch of stuff outside of our WoW time. We like to think of ourselves as more of a community than just a guild, since there’s always something going on.

We have a recruitment post below which you may want to look at, or you’re more than welcome to contact me on bnet (Jessy#2759) if we sound like a good fit. Either way, welcome back to Draenor, and I hope you find the guild you’re looking for!

Hi,

Please find our recruitment post below.

We are now 6/9.

Aye, I have updated our post now. TSM are indeed 6/9 N, as Syphe says. Also updated recruitment - we’d be happy to take on a retribution paladin.

//Br, Ulty.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.