381 4/8M Mage LFG

Hello,

My name is Thom and I’m a 31 year old from England who plays a ilvl 381 Mage currently raiding in VII on Emerald Dream.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/emerald-dream/Mokuso

I’m currently 4/8m but have extensive experience on both Fetid (I just missed the raid night where we got the kill) and Zul (10% wipe)

I have extensive raid experience spanning a decade and I’m proficient in all mage specs.

I’m looking to join a new guild with similar progress who have a great raid ethic as well as a nice social element.

I started playing in Vanilla and have raided in WoTLK, WoD, Legion and BFA at the highest levels.

Ideally I’d love to have a chat with guilds who are interested on Discord and join in on a heroic alt / gearing run before switching servers to ensure that you’re a good fit for me and I’m a good fit for you.

Any questions just give me a shout.

Thanks!

1 Like

7/8M guild, Sparks - Kazzak. Hit me up if you’re interested.

Boklord#2982

1 Like

Greetings!
I’m the guild master of Sugar Rush, and we just downed Fetid for our 5/8 M progression. We’re a casual-progressive raiding guild which puts a great deal of emphasis on friendly atmosphere of the guild, as well as our raid progression.
If you’re interested, hit me up and let’s have a chat!
Hesparax#2958

1 Like

Hi,
I’m an officer in Primordial Flame and we’re especially looking for more ranged dps and healers, so your mage would be very welcome, if you can imagine switching factions.

Here our recruitment post for more information:
Primordial Flame is an English-speaking Horde guild on Drak’thul (EU) looking to fill gaps in our Raiding roster as we progress through Mythic Uldir (2/8M) and head into 8.1 content.

We transferred to Drak’thul from Shadowsong/Azsune on the 13th November in order to open ourselves up to more players.

Currently Recruiting:

• ALL CLASSES
  • However, Ranged DPS; Priests are high priority.

Our current raid schedule is 7pm - 11pm UK time (8pm - 12am server time) on Thursday & Saturday. Our Saturday Raid is currently subject to change.

Please come with experience if applying for our Mythic Raid team, preferably having cleared HC.

Please contact our GM or one of our officers on Battlenet for more details.

• EIDOLON#21568 (GM)
  • blacksheep#21897
  • Wimball#2238

We’d be happy to have you on our team :slight_smile:
blacksheep#21897

1 Like

HI!
We are a guild that is downing fetid this week so we will be 5/8 soon, we just need around 2 more RDSP to complete our guild roster. You are more than welcome to join and try out our guild to see if you like us and the environment, we have a lot of mature players with most of the guildies being over 23 years old. We also have a lot of people from England so you would fit right in. We also give out cookies to the newlyjoined. If you are interested add me on arya7#2306

1 Like

Hey bud,

Please do add me on bluku#2821, after reading your post I think you will be a good fit for both of us.

Regards,

Bluku

Hey man,

We’re and largely consist of a bunch of guys from the UK. We’re only currently 3/8M so a little behind what your current progress is, and we raid one night a week (Sundays 20:00 - 23:00). We like to have a laugh outside of raids but obviously take the one night very seriously to make sure we progress as far as we can.
You can hit me up on discord if this sounds interesting to you at all!:
Windsurfer#8693

Hey, I’m recruiting ranged DPS for Hi Goat on Tarren Mill.

We’re looking for people who know how to focus in raids while still having a good time.

We’re currently 5/8 and raid Wed/Sun/Mon 20 - 23.30

Hit me up if you’re interested (KliDreen#2921) or apply here (higoat . org)

BloodSport 5/8M - Ragnaros - #2 by Hardiy-the-maelstrom. Yo mate check out our post :slight_smile:

Hey we’re 5/8M looking for more ranged DPS into our roster. We raids Wednesdays & Mondays from 1930 -> 2300.

Add me on BattleNet: Andyo#2525 if those times / days suit you & you want to talk further.

hey, we are still recruiting