Wrath Classic Zone Guide: The Storm Peaks and Icecrown

Wrath Classic Zone Guide: The Storm Peaks and Icecrown

Learn more about The Storm Peaks and Icecrown—two Northrend zones beckon Azeroth's champions.

View Full Article

1 Like

Did I miss some forum drama? About what are the devs silent?

Also can’t you be a bit more friendly? You are a classic player and shouldn’t act like a retail one :joy:

Cant login either way with your servers from 1995

2 Likes

Sad for the people that refuse to go elsewhere than thekal missing out playing in northend when it launches because stuck in queues

lmao.

1 Like

fix the queue !!! we don’t give a **** about content at this moment

4 Likes

Hey Blizz, I’ll give you £20 and a left kidney if you let me skip the queue

Dayum, posting this garbo while thousands of people are in queue.

Low blow Blizzy, low blow kek.

7 Likes

Look at this post funny to have these kind of post this moment with lot of problem and a thousand of forum post about the problem and u see a post to how eat the chicken with extra sauce

1 Like

Probably the worst time to post this.

5 Likes

Hello Blizzard! Are you going to do something to Thekal 12k queues?? This is ridiculous!

1 Like

Northrend is ugly.

Pandaria is way better.

MoP hype MoP hype

1 Like

Incredible,you found the time to post something like that,but no blue post about thekal and the rest of the servers

1 Like

The final raid instance in Wrath of the Lich King Classic

So no Ruby Sanctum then? How about you finally release a List of how many Phases we will get and what is in them.

Hard to take this seriously after presubbing for 3 months and having to live my life around an 8 hour queue to get any game time at all.

Meanwhile Blizzard is denying their report system autobans (which it 100% does, proven by the community), not reverting most random AV bans and showing us pretty pictures of a Northrend we’ll never see because most of us have families and jobs and can’t live life around a video game.

Oh and telling us how we’ve reached the limit of the hardware and nothing can be done, which I’d be more willing to trust if back when servers were dying left and right in p2 TBC classic their solution wasn’t to offer discounted paid transfers to monetize their own mistakes in spinning up too many servers (which they just owned up to as well btw in a blue post on US).

The community don’t trust that anything will be done any more, Blizzard. Where’s the reparations for wasting our sub time? Where’s the reassuring blue post for EU? You tell us you expect not to retain this population, but maybe you’d retain more of it if you actually cared about the classic servers.

Thanks for the screenshot. At least something. ':slight_smile:

Don’t care, fix your servers.

Learn more about The trash ques and thekal —one legendary fail from Azeroth’s creators.

The stuff you write about is the dungeons that where added in the last patch not the ones we getting now.

But maybe you telling us due to such long queues we will be right about able to login once the last phase of wotlk drops?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.