382 Disc/Holy/Shadow Priest LF casual guild!

Hello!
I’m a 29 year old guy, long time player, been around since vanilla. I’ve been playing WoW for every expansion since, and been raiding end game in every one of them. I have tons of experience from all different classes and roles when it comes to PvE end game, and as a seasoned raider, i know everything about what goes into being a solid raider for a guild.

Since BfA launched, i’ve fallen off from the raiding scene, and i’m now looking to get back into it, the guild i went into BfA with decided to go for a more hardcore approach and merged with another guild, so i decided to go on a break, to focus on other things, having a more casual approach to the game, playing alts and such.

Now i’m looking to get back into raiding, and therefor looking for a casual normal/HC guild to be a part of. I find Disc healing to be really compelling and challenging, so its a spec i enjoy playing and improving on every raid. I can however play Holy if required, and Shadow as a an off spec, but not really my favorite spec in the game. I can raid most days of the week, from around 19.00 to 00.00, so most raid times should fit me. Server and faction is not important, ene tho i would like to make the switch to Alliance, after being Horde for many years, so Alliance guilds feel free to approach :slight_smile:

If this sounds interesting to you and your guild, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we can take it from there.

Thanks for reading

Hi there Lonestar,

I hail from an Alliance guild on the Silvermoon server called Call of the Void and currently we are desperate for healers. We are 9/9 normal and 4/9 HC in Battle for Dazar’alor, and raid Monday/Tuesday 20:00-23:00 (server time).

Please find my full recruitment post here: https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-call-of-the-void-silvermoon/29810

Please feel free to contact me in-game at: wilsonnxo#2881.

1 Like

Hi Lonestaar,

I am a member from Unlikely Heroes, located on Argent Dawn. We are recruiting people for our raids and take a more laid back approach. I’d like to have a chat and see if we can get to an arrangement. Feel free to contact me at Bnet: Gubmaster#2990 or Discord at: Gubbey#4017

Hi there mate! Inspire on ahn’qiraj can perhaps be the guild for you! :slight_smile: we are causal raiding with 9/9 n and 4/9 hc. Add me on bnet gutti#1143 for More info :)!

TLDR Guild: Blazed Redemption
Server: Tarren Mill
Raid Days: wed/sunday 8pm ST - 11pm SR with m+ going around on off days
Looking for - dps and healers

Please add me for a chat,

Beckmiester#2563

Hey Lonestaar :wave:
If you don’t mind coming to AD alliance we could be a potential fit :>
Short about us: Formed during Late-Uldir, cleared 7/8HC on a casual 2-day a week schedule. Currently 7/9normal and 1/9 HC.
We raid wednesday and sunday from 19:30-22:30. Our primary focus is having fun and a strong community.

Our main thread has a little bit more info
https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-pve-fallen-dreamers/27376
Hope to hear from you and if not, then I wish the very best of luck finding your new guild home :smile:

Hi there Lonestar,

I’m from a guild called Spoons on the server Aggramar, we’re a casual heroic guild currently 4/9. We have players from all over Europe aged from 20 to 40 and look to clear the current raid tier befor the release of the next. We are currently looking for people to join in having fun while doing so. We raid Thursday and Sunday from 20:15ish untill 22:45ish and do M+ runs through the week. If its something you might be interested in please add me on bnet for a chat. Bullox#2290.

Hi Lonestaar,

It seems like Supercool Discothequ could be the casual guild you are looking for. We run Mythic + groups in the week and raid on a Sunday night and we would love to add a priest to the raid team. Please add me wolfus#1389 if you would like to have a chat.

If you want more information please check our our post: [A] ghostlands-dragonblight <supercool discotheque> Casual 1-night-raiding

Hi Lonestaar,

If you have not yet found a place you could call home, please feel free to add me (bnet: tafaryan#2485, Discord: tafaryan#0934) so that we can have a chat!

Cheers!

Hi Lonestar, We are currently looking for a Disc Priestfor our HC raiding team.
Having Prot offspec is a nice feature aswell, as we usually switch some around in case of a fight demands certain things .

We are on Dragonmaw, Remnants of Valhalla - Hordeside, currently at 5/9 HC and 1 /9 Mythic.
We aim to clear HC and venture into Mythic when our setup allows too, in addition we run several M+ a week, solely to enjoy each others company in game, as well as other players we know from other servers.

Raidschedule is 20.00 - 23.00 ST, Wednesday and Sunday

So who are we besides this?
We are a group of friends dating back from Vanilla, who have stuck together for bad and worse, picking up new friends and friendly minded faces along the way.

We consider ourselves Casual to semi HC in progress, as our aim is to as a minimum do Curve, and then push into as much mythic as possible.

If you feel like giving us a whack or need me for a deeper convo or to try and participate in a Wednesday or Sunday raid before deciding what to do

look me up at Podolskí#2548
or find me/us on discord :discord.gg/kfNqag

I hope to hear from you.

Sincerely

Podolski

Hey there, we are creating a new raiding environment with our new guild , if you are interested you can add me: Mau#22825