383 IL priest LF Mythic raiding guild

Hello!

I am currently looking to transfer/faction change to Draenor as my current realm isn’t very active. I have played wow on & off since classic and raided end content in all expansions apart from MoP. I am currently on a low pop server so getting a guild which fits my schedule has only narrowed down to 1 guild which is struggling to progress in Mythic & is transferring to another realm.

I have played almost every role in previous expansions but I mainly heal. I’m looking to move over my demon hunter as well as my main alt.

I’m happy to play any spec on my priest.

Preferably I would like to raid on Mon/Thu with another 3rd day if possible, I could change this for the right guild.

Thanks for reading!

Hello there! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile:

hey buddy, its a long shot on days/time but take a look at our post see if your interested and lets have a chat over battle.net

Hey there!

My guild, Order of the Silverflame (6/8M) is currently looking for a shadow priest to add to our raiding roster!

[H]<Order of the Silverflame> (6/8M EP) Recruiting for Ny'alotha! - #21 by Nátsú-draenor - if you want to have a more detailed look!

We are a 3-day raiding guild (we do accept 2-day raiders) Wed Sun Mon 8-11 ST (Thursdays are our alt raids) so if that can be of any interest to you at all or you have any questions, feel free to contact me (contact details in link above)

Hey Nátsú!

Add me on Real ID, interested to have a chat! Smackanax#2497

Sent you a request =)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.