383 IL priest or 370 DH LF Draenor [H] Mythic

Hello!

I am currently looking to transfer to Draenor as my current realm isn’t very active. I have played wow on & off since classic and raided end content in all expansions apart from WoD and MoP. I am currently on a low pop server so getting a guild which fits my schedule has only narrowed down to 1 guild which is struggling to progress in Mythic & recruiting isn’t easy on the server.

I heal on my priest but I also have a viable set of gear for shadow as a dps option if needed, logs are available on request.

Since activity is low I have just started gearing up my DH alt and I will be planning to keep both the priest & DH raid ready for more options.

I am currently only 2/8M on the priest but I am looking to progress further on the next tier.

I would like to find a Mythic raiding guild that raids on Mondays/Thursdays with a potential 3rd night on progression weeks.

Hello, looks like your desired days and our raiding days match, take a look :

Hey dude, if you’re interested in coming to Kazzak instead of Draenor, check us out!
Raiding times fit + we also raid Wednesdays.

Hey!

We are newly formed guild that aims to get a good progression for next tier. We are raiding Thrus/Mon also. If you are interested, you can take a look at the post

or just contact our recruitment officer : sc2slash#1174

Have a great day,

Foocil

Hey! This is my recruitment: [H-Draenor] DHX - Heroic and mythic raiding We raid 2 days a week at present, clearing through our farm mythic, progressing further and clearing heroic if there’s time. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :slight_smile: