385 Holy Priest (Horde) Seeks HC/Mythic Guild

Hi.

I am an experienced Holy Priest looking to join a Horde raiding guild (preferably 2 nights week). My current guild looks to be taking a break so I am seeking a new opportunity. I have played quite consistently since Vanilla on various characters.

I am English speaking, friendly and have aims to complete Mythic raids within the current season.

Thanks,
Nosebleed.

Hello Nosebleed!

Shockpriest here from Guilty Casual [H] [Kazzak] (8/8 HC 3/8 Mythic)
We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays from 20:00 till 23:00 ST

Def looking for a healer priest for mythic!
If you are interested and wanna know more about the guild add me on:
Moratoria#21337

All the best!

Hi there;
I’m the Guild Master + Raid Leader for Unchained Loyalty here’s our “recruitment forum”:

Unchained Loyalty (Draenor-Horde) is a reformed guild of ex-Mythic raiders looking to make a strong, stable raid team to push through Heroic Siege of Dazar’alor , as well as the first couple of bosses on Mythic. We’re not planning on pushing through for Cutting Edge , nor are we expecting to get more than around 3/4 Mythic bosses down - so if that’s not your cup of tea, then I’m afraid we’re not the guild for you!-however, If you’re looking for a down to earth guild that has fun both in game, and outside of it, on different platforms whilst still getting decent progression then perhaps we are the people for you!
As I said; our core consists of ex-Mythic raiders . I, myself have progressed 7/8 Mythic Uldir , my co-GM achieved 7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras , whilst the rest of the raid team varied in terms of personal progression but the vast majority of the team reached 5/13 Mythic Antorus as their best tier (with one god tier Warlock reaching 11/13 Mythic Antorus ).

Raid Times

We raid Wednesday and Sunday evenings 21:00-23:30 Server Time - for the first two weeks we will be running Normal Dazar’alor on Wednesday, and Heroic on Sunday - after those first two initial weeks we will be running only Heroic with a potential optional Normal raid clear at some point during the week.

What Are We Looking For?
We are currently looking for:
Tanks: OPEN - Need 1 Main Tank (preferably not a Death Knight)
Healers: LOW (exceptional applications will be considered)
Ranged: OPEN (especially for Druids/Shamans/Mages)
Melee: OPEN (especially for Rogues/Demon Hunters/Warriors)
any classes not listed here, or any specs not listed here will still be heavily considered!

If you have any other questions - or if you are interested please don’t hesitate to get in contact with me either via leaving a message on this post, or by adding my BattleNet: ConnorRigg#2598! I look forward to fighting Jaina with you!

Hi Nosebleed, We’re recruiting a priest for our last healer spot in time for Battle of Dazar’alor. Below is a link to my recruitment post with some guild information and what we provide to raiders. If you fancy a chat feel free to add me on Battlenet Rosalera#2938

hey nosebleed. would you consider a server transfer to fit into a roster for what you seek?

would be great to chat to you more indepth about this.
I am the GM of a guild called Saves the Day on the Maelstrom. weve been around since vanilla we hit 3/8M in uldir and are looking to go further in BoDa

look forward to hearing from you
Discord - fink#5821
bnet -htidredneck#1908

Hello

Would you be so nice, add me btag decrakass#2249 for some chat:)

Hi Nosebleed,

Remnants of Valhalla on Dragonmaw,Hordeside are currently looking for a active healer for the upcoming raid.
As you mention, we focus mainly on hc/mythic and m+.
We consist of an “old” group of players, some dating back to vanilla me incl.
We are a laidback bunch of guys and girls, that focuses on the fun in WoW, without having to sacrifice our IRL too much.
Some of us are former hardcore raiders, but as time gets older, so do we and family life has made the guild, to strive to having fun together, while clearing HC raids.
We strive to mythic, if the guildgroup feel up for it . we did 2/8 Mythic in Uldir.

I hope you will add my btag for a chat

Sincerely
Podolski

btag: Podolskí#2548

Hey Buddy Let’s have a little Chat!

Read below for the usual guild info and just grab my Battle tag :stuck_out_tongue:

Broken is currently recruiting for seasoned raiders to compete with the best as we progress through Uldir!

We are currently considering all exceptional class/spec to complete a competitive mythic roster with a current focus on Healers and ranged DPS.

We are looking for players that want a family for BFA. Our guild is fairly new, however the members of the guild are veteran players with dedicated and experienced leaders, who have slowed down to two raid nights to accommodate real life commitments. We are looking for players that are ready to fully commit to a guild throughout the expansion in every aspect of the game!

Currently 6/8 Uldir Mythic
Our raid times are:
GMT+1
Sunday: 19.00 - 23.00
Wednesday: 19.00 - 23.00
Alt/Social Raid - Monday 20.00

What are we expecting from you?
-Reliable performance! We value logs highly, every bit helps. We expect you to maximise your class/spec. Be ready with every consumable!
-Friendly attitude! We don’t like drama in the guild, we are a bunch of friends who are also keeping touch in irl (all day through mobile phones!)
-Accept criticism and feedback! We need people who always try to push for more.
-Understand the roster! Mythic is a 20man progress, we will rotate for progress.

What should you expect from us?
-Friendly community that treat each other as family
-Progression throughout content
-Fair loot system
-Active guild site and discord for all of your needs

If you need any questions please don’t hesitate to Contact me in game;
Castusvardo#2928

Thanks for the read!

Hi Castusvardo,

Your Guild sounds a perfect fit and environment to thrive in.

I am still waiting to see what my current guilds plans are. If this does not succeed I would love to come along.
Regards,
Nosebleed.