Solo Shuffle Showdown Is Kicking Off Soon!

Solo Shuffle Showdown Is Kicking Off Soon!

Get ready for the first Solo Shuffle tournament, where 36 players from NA and EMEA will duke it out for a share of the $100,000 (USD) prize pool!

View Full Article

3 Likes

cool event, more like this :wink: random players not premade teams with sync toilet habit schedules

2 Likes

World content would be cool :D. Don’t know if anyone still watching these events.

1 Like

Solo shuffle is 100% good, solo que is what makes this game good again, i stopped playing by sitting custom 1 hour trying to grind saddle.

Please keep this good stuff up, stop trying to focus esport and mythic+, this is what makes this game alive.

1 Like

Nice. Might tune in for a few battles. Would be nice to see more events like this in the future. I really think WoW lacks on the esports side, for such a huge competitive game that seems pretty weird. Don’t know if it’s too hard to understand or maybe too hard to watch? Or maybe we just need more marketing around it, more smaller events over the year and maybe bigger prizes at the end would help? Maybe some rewards for those that do tune in? Like an in game pet exclusive to those that watch a few games?

1 Like

Help I can’t log in my computer is making too many beeps I don’t know where to find the battlenet icon

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.