Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule

Dragonflight Season 1 and Raid Schedule

With the release of Dragonflight ahead, we wanted to provide more information on what this means for Season 1 and the schedule for the Vault of the Incarnates raid dungeon.

View Full Article

2 Likes

The decision to release 3 raid difficulties at once is great - but I’m confused as to why LFR is still being delayed?
Why not just release the content and let people play it how they want to?

LFR is the most convenient way to raid for many, I urge reconsideration on this, just release the whole raid for everyone.

16 Likes

Worst decision ever concerning the mythic+ rotation to include 4 older dungeons from previous expansions.

Not happy at all, and wont play DF because of it.

Which is a pity since i was looking forward to the expansion in every shape and form.
But this totally ruins it for me, since i basically play m+ as endgame activity.

7 Likes

Oh yes you will :grin::nerd_face:

Nope not a chance

I agree tho, it’s sad 4 dungs are old, but for me the click is i didn’t really play MoP or WoD all that much,so it’s like new. Legion tho is another story, I think putting the dungeons that once already where m+ is extremely sad :grin::grin::grin: I thought the novelty here is that old dungeons get reworked to suit m+, but m+ putting TWO dungeons from Legion, emmm it’s like 110% lazyness and wtf even is this?

I can’t really comprehend the fact that 2 dungs out 8 are actually not legacy dungs reworked, but just plainly old M+ from Legion xDDDDDD

2 Likes

Because then guys with training wheels, helmets, knee pads, shoulder pads and wrist supports will beat the cool kids to the final boss.

3 Likes

I don’t even PvE and I agree.
I think adding old dungeons to the pool is nice, but:

• It shouldn’t be HALF of the dungeons
  • Not in the first season of a brand new expansion

Questionable decision making.

5 Likes

I was looking forward to M+ and raiding with my guild buuuut with 4 old dungeons that I hate in the mix, no thanks and the raiding so early? (It might be normal idk) I just… mmmnope. Still, got plenty to do in the open world.

3 Likes

Snowflakes, think of the snowflakes.

For players that don’t care about raiding it ruins any story they have. Zerith Mortis was ruined, I did the quests waiting for the raid then as soon as the raid was out I done the post raid quests without doing the raid, i couldn’t.

Waiting for weeks too is just nonsensical.

2 Likes

They don’t want to put pressure on mythic guilds to do LFR split runs.

Wait, that doesn’t make sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Why exactly are we timegating catalyst once again? Havent you learned a single thing from s3??

Relying on rng for one bis item is one thing . But for set that can mean 50% dps increase its kinda dumb.

Let us have fun and something to chase since start, if u open it 2 months into season and then lock it behind weekly energy i might as well just not care at all as at that point ill either got it or quit …

1 Like

lfr u mean looking for plebs

1 Like

Just for clarification for a noob - So, can you run Mythic+ dungeons before December 12th? i.e. in those couple of weeks before? Or will you not be able to obtain an M+ key from mythic until December 12th week? i.e. can you gear up before the season starts even though the score won’t count.

Agreed. I think making older content more relevant again isn’t a bad thing but half the end-game M+ content not being new feels ridiculously lazy. It should have been two old dungeons or, as you say, something for later in the expansion altogether.

1 Like

You will NOT be able to do Mythic+ nor obtain a key untill 12th december.
However you are able to run the new DF dungeons in NM, HC and M0 difficulties beforehand.
This is so you can get a feel for the dungeons and get some gear BEFORE M+ opens up.

1 Like

I’d actually release LFR first.
Let people use it to learn the basics and get some starter gear.

That way when the raid proper arrives, you’ve more people in a better position to do it.

2 Likes

When raid proper arrives you are alredy finished with content. There is nothing worse then spoil entire raid content in most boring difficulty in the game. Blizzard delays lfr becouse they know lfr isnt fun and doesnt want players to feel forced to do lfr. This way most people will rather try normal and heroic versions tham wait for lfr and end up actualx having fun than quiting first wek of new raid becouse they got burned out in lfr.

1 Like

More people play LFR than any other difficulty so, no

Season 1 of Dragonflight should be Dragonflight dungeons only in M+.

This would also make the first Dragonflight MDI way more appealing to watch for the 10 viewers of that event.