WoW Hotfixes - Updated 11 November

Warlock destro: Rolling havoc does not stack to 6 seconds like promised.
Madness stacks to 5 from 4 though.

(would be also nice if this madness change applied to the legendary power, since it serves same purpose)

Where are the notes about the Arms Warrior nerf you guys put in?
Every main skill about 5-10% nerfed without even patch notes?

Is this intended?

All damage dealt reduced by 25%. Worst nerf in the game history. Get your sh*t together.

1 Like

Can you make a statement about RATED Solo Shuffle not allowing any gear update , It’s been a entire week now , many many people have been reporting this issue since then.

I mean, I myself check the forum every day and that’s not even my job

It works now, however you must win at least one shuffle (3 rounds or more) this week.

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 2, 2022

Classes

• Druid
    • Guardian
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Scintillating Moonlight from reducing damage taken.
  • Monk
    • Mistweaver
      • Clouded Focus now correctly buffs the Enveloping Mist healing from Tear of Morning.
  • Paladin
    • Fixed an issue preventing Avenging Wrath nodes from being draggable from the talent pane.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Malefic Affliction is now applied to the caster rather than an enemy target for easier tracking.
      • Fixed an issue where Dread Touch was not correctly being applied.
      • Fixed an issue where Doom Blossom was not gaining an increased chance of occurring from your stack count of Malefic Affliction.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Annihilan Training would not be reapplied to your Felguard if learned while your Felguard was active.

Player versus Player

• Players who leave Rated Solo Shuffle early now are appropriately penalized.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where the quest “A One-Way Ticket to the Heart” couldn’t be completed

Thank god, what is “appropriately” tho?

I have never posted on the forums for blizzard. But this… this is unbeliveable. I started to feel competitive and maybe a tad overpowered but a 25% nerf just killed us. Reclearing mythic raids i was bottom almost every fight. I wont even do m+ this week even with a 29 lower key in my bags. I would of attempted ith with the damage i was doing last week but now i wont even bother. How does one acquire a refund for dragonflight?

1 Like

Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 3, 2022

Classes

Fixed an issue where some class abilities were inappropriately snaring certain bosses and boss mechanics.

• Hunter
    • Beast Mastery, Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Alpha Predator did not increase the damage of Kill Command for Beast Mastery or Marksmanship Hunters.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Malefic Affliction would be removed when reapplying Unstable Affliction to the same target.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed an issue where the Void Storage NPC could not be interacted with if the UI was close with the ‘Esc’ key.
  • Fixed an issue where “Friendly Players” option appeared twice in the Interface options menu.
  • Fixed an issue that caused gamepad bindings to disappear for ranged characters.
  • Fixed an issue where the cast bar would disappear when casting a spell while in edit mode.
  • Fixed an issue where max background FPS was uncapped if max foreground FPS toggle was unchecked.
  • Fixed an issue where users were getting an error when updating their UI through edit mode.
  • Fixed an issue where some non-PvP items were displaying PvP tooltips while browsing in the Auction House
  • Fixed an issue that was causing memory leaks for some Mac users when Alt-Tabbing.
  • Fixed an issue where some transmogs were not displaying correctly on Worgen when changing forms.
  • Fixed an issue where several objects in the Legion Mage Class Order Hall appeared unlit.

I could upgrade last night, it was my first rated games ever though but could once hitting 1K

Please fix performance! massive stuttering even with everything set to the absolute lowest setting! And no your interface reset or cvar reset does not help. addons have nothing to do with this issue. tried playing for a long time with 0 addons installed and curseforged uninstalled.

1 Like

veeeeewyy truuu

Any update on getting the old UI back?

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 4, 2022

Classes

• Monk
    • Fixed an issue where Tiger Tail Sweep rank 2 was not granting a bonus over rank 1.
  • Paladin
    • Holy
      • Fixed an issue that caused Recompense to not function with the Ultimate Sacrifice PvP talent.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Fixed an issue preventing the Exsanguinate talent from benefitting from increased range provided by the Acrobatic Strikes talent.
    • Outlaw
      • Fixed an issue that caused the Opportunity talent tooltip to display an incorrect value.
      • Fixed an issue that caused Skull and Crossbones (Roll the Bones effect) to provide a bonus much lower than intended.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented bonus Pistol Shots from the Fan the Hammer talent from triggering Blade Flurry.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented the Greenskin’s Wickers talent from benefitting from Echoing Reprimand’s Animacharge effect.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Inquisitor’s Gaze would attack enemies that were not in combat with you.

Quests

• Fixed an issue with the “That’s a Good Trick” quest the wand was preventing players from interacting with Lady Moonberry.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed an issue where action bars could get cleared when switching loadouts.
  • Fixed an issue where some characters may be unable to change their talents.

Doesn’t help you but after the first few days of terrible performance I did a full addon reset (I deleted them all and started again - importing profiles where desired/allowed) I’ve had absolutely no issues at all, in fact I’ve had improved performance.

more buffs to sub rogues again :heart:
give a addunal +5% once u got started :rofl:

monks nerfed yea right?

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 7, 2022

Classes

• Mage
    • Fixed an issue that caused Cascading Power to not grant the correct version of Clearcasting when Arcane Empowerment (PvP Talent) was selected.
  • Paladin
    • Protection
      • Fixed an issue where Sentinel was not benefiting from Righteous Protector’s cooldown reduction.
  • Priest
    • Holy
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Empyreal Blaze now has a 60 sec cooldown (was 30 sec).
  • Shaman
    • Restoration
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Lightning Bolt damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Chain Lightning damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Lava Burst damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Flame Shock damage increased by 20% (Restoration only).
      • [Live with weekly restarts] Acid Rain damage increased by 20%.
  • Warlock
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Soul Leech now grants you and your pet shields that absorb 6% (was 8%) of the damage dealt.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Soul Link now increases Stamina by 5% (was 10%) if Grimoire of Sacrifice is active.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Profane Bargain now increases Stamina by 3/5% (was 5/10%) if Grimoire of Sacrifice is active.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Demonic Fortitude increases you and your pets’ maximum health by 5% (was 6%).
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Inquisitor’s Gaze now casts Fel Blast more often.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Inquisitor’s Gaze damage increased by 30%.
    • [Live with weekly restarts] Summon Soulkeeper damage increased by 30%.
    • Fixed an issue where Greater Banish was increasing the duration of Banish in PvP.