WoW Hotfixes - Updated 11 November

no nerf on DH no nerf on guardien druids :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Why nerf DH - we are mid tier in all regards…

Hey all! Here are today’s hotfixes:

NOVEMBER 8, 2022

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Havoc
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Sinful Brand from being affected by Any Means Necessary.
    • Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that caused Painbringer to always grant 2% damage reduction per stack, regardless of whether 1 or 2 points were spent in the talent.
      • Painbringer duration increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Soul Carver from gaining damage from Fiery Demise and Demon Soul effects.
      • Fixed an issue where the Fiery Brand Talent was being granted as level-learned.
      • Fixed an issue that prevented multiple Vengeance Demon Hunters from having separate instances of Frailty on the same target.
  • Druid
    • Balance
      • Fixed an issue where Astral Smolder did not benefit from both Lunar and Solar Eclipse.
      • Fixed an issue where Wrath and Starfire, while benefitting from Umbral Embrace, would not gain benefit from both Lunar and Solar Eclipse.
  • Mage
    • Fixed an issue that caused the Arcane Momentum variant of Blink to not function with Displacement.
    • Frost
      • Fixed an issue with the Root from the Frostbite talent which caused enemy AI to turn and auto-attack unintendedly.
  • Monk
    • Fixed an issue where Empowered Tiger Lightning was not showing in combat logs.
    • Save Them All now correctly increases healing done.
    • Windwalker
      • Fixed an issue where Serenity was not correctly increasing the damage of Strike of the Windlord and Thunderfist.
  • Rogue
    • Assassination
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Amplifying Poison and Sepsis from benefitting from Mastery.
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement, Restoration
      • Fixed an issue where Deeply Rooted Elements (Runecarving Power) could activate from using Lava Burst.
  • Warlock
    • Affliction
      • Fixed an issue where Rampant Afflictions and Malefic Affliction would not function together.
    • Demonology
      • Fixed an issue where Guillotine was castable regardless of your current pet.
  • Warrior
    • Protection
      • Fixed an issue where Unbreakable Will would trigger from Avatar when was not talented.

Player versus Player

• Korrak’s Revenge Anniversary event is now available. Head to the Player vs. Player Quick Match menu to join the battle.
  • Fixed an issue where Korrak’s Revenge couldn’t be queued for below level 60.

User Interface and Accessibility

• Fixed a tooltip error with Black Ox Brew in non-English clients.

Any update on getting the old UI back?

Primordial Wave still bugged in arena, where is the hotfix for Resto Shaman?

My name in chats is still the old one with old server…
Is it going to stay or can I have the name I’ve payed for?

It would be great to see some bug fixes on protection paladin.

Some issues :
Devine Toll
It does not always gain holy power on the initial shots for each target (ether it gains holy power for each target hit or you dont get any)

Devine Resonance
On Protection you don´t get the buff displayed, but the attack repeats all 5 seconds for 15 seconds

Blessed hammer
When used, the enemys which got hit get a debuff for 10 seconds which says that they deal XX reduced damage to you. But the damage they deal isn´t reduced anyways.

Inner light
When the buff of Shield of the Righteous ends you gain the 10% block chance buff but it doesn´t deal any damage to the attackers.

NOVEMBER 9, 2022

Classes

• Hunter
    • Beast Mastery, Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wailing Arrow would cause Wild Spirits to deal damage for each target hit rather than once per Wailing Arrow cast.
    • Marksmanship
      • Fixed an issue where Wind Arrows were incorrectly causing Wild Spirits to deal damage.
  • Shaman
    • Enhancement
      • Fixed an issue where Doom Winds was granting a higher-than-expected trigger rate of Windfury Weapon.

Korrak scaling fixed when?

Option to toggle the old UI back on, when?

NOVEMBER 10, 2022

Classes

• Demon Hunter

• Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that caused Darkness’ effect to be 10% as Vengeance instead of the intended 20%.
  • Druid

• Balance
      • Starfall damage reduced by 30%.

• Starfire damage reduced by 15%.

• Wrath now generates 8 Astral Power (was 6 Astral Power).

• Rogue

• Assassination
      • Duskwalker’s Patch (Runecarving Power) now correctly affects Deathmark instead of Vendetta. The tooltip will be updated to reflect this change in a future patch.

Player versus Player

• Players who participate in Korrak’s Revenge and complete the bonus objective to obtain 200 Timewarped Badges from the event can earn two mounts: the Stormpike Battle Ram (Alliance) and the Frostwolf Snarler (Horde)

Quests

• Players can now speak with Captain Taylor and now complete “On Our Own Terms” on their own terms.

Option to toggle the old UI back on, when?

1 Like

wtf is this boomie nerf blizz? revert that, balance druid is not even that strong in beta lmao

2 Likes

Thanks for wasting hours of my time by making me re-acquire the timewarped badges from HK farmfest (AKA Korrak’s Revenge).

I love spending 2 hours of my life to get 10 Timewarped Badges, then when the end is finally in sight I basically get dropped down to 0/200 and have to start over.
At this point you should really put the mount on the Achievement rather than the bonus objective.

Blizzard, I totally dont understand you. You want to balance the things, but MM Hunter was one of the worst spec and then you nerfed Aimed shot with 15% to make it the worst…

NOVEMBER 11, 2022

Classes

Warlock

• Dark Pact now shields you for 200% of health sacrificed (was 250%).

• Dark Pact’s additional shield amount has been reduced by 50%.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where players were unable to complete the worgen starting zone.

Hello there, can u pls explain why Starfall and Starfire being nerfed like that?
Thats FAR to much for Starfall! I had it up like 80% of the time in lower 25 in FORTIFIED, and my TRINKET does 2m more dmg than Starfall, like guys cmon.
Balance Druid was not even S tier in beta… now our AOE dmg sucks HARD… u guys should think about that… like Reduce the dmg by 15% would be Enough!

Thanks alot

Option to toggle on the old UI, when?