397 ilvl Holy Priest LF Home on Silvermoon

Hello all

I am a 397 ilvl holy priest currently in search of a new home.

I have been playing WoW for far too long (over 14 years) and after I decided to delete my account (mostly to the fact that I was trying hard to quit the game entirely…well…we see how that worked out) I am back again in Azeroth.

I’ve raided since vanilla (MC, BWL, Naxx etc) and have delved right back into the game after a long bout of boredom.

Currently looking for a nice Heroic / Mythic raiding guild that could benefit from a holy priest. Preferably a guild that is quite social and not just online for raid times as I play during the day as well.

Please add my Battletag AxeTheLad#2403 if I sound like I could be part of your online family. I’m funny, friendly and always willing to help out in guild matters if need be!

See you in Azeroth!

Hi Poofay,

I believe I may have something to offer you. Call of the Void is a Heroic raiding guild (no Mythic, we don’t want the drama and tense atmosphere that comes with it!) on Silvermoon.

We raid Mondays & Tuesdays from 20:00 server time to 23:00 server time (invites at 19:45). Currently this has been stripped down to one day a week until the next tier of raiding.

We are 9/9 heroic Dazar’Alor and 2/2 heroic Crucible and we are looking to fill a few spots in our team ready for patch 8.2. We are definitely looking for a priest healer so you would be a good fit for the team.

Full recruitment post below:

If this peeks your interest feel free to add my battle tag or discord and we will have a chat (I have sent a request).

Ilanoar#2296 (bnet)
Ilanoar#3210 (discord)

Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile: