3K RIO Player LF U.K Guild

Hey everyone, I play pretty much every night of the week for around 1/2 hours. I have three 3k rated character’s now. Main being a Resto Sham, and then two alt’s which is a Destro and a Survival, but I can tank too.

I mainly enjoy Mythic+ but I can raid too. I’m looking for a Guild with some U.K player’s to have some banter with and enjoy the game.

I play on EU Sylvanas Alliance. But for the right people I would transfer.

Please contact me on Discord if you want to chat to me about this! - GreenDragon#8523

Hey there!

Ministry of Silly Wipes could be worth a look. Got a mix of people from across the EU, but plenty of UK players too, who enjoy a laugh and a bit of banter! We are a more casual, socially orientated guild, but do have some people who enjoy pushing higher Mythic keys, and we’re raiding HC sepulcher at the moment, on the weekends.
If we sound right for you, please add me for a chat!

Discord: xWestie#9361

Hey Goosey, we are currently looking for DPS players for our mythic and heroic raid teams. Here’s our recruitment post:

I’ll add you on Discord if you fancy having a chat :slight_smile:

Howdy Goosey, we are a Heroic raiding Guild that raids on Sundays and Tuesdays. We also have a community night during the week where we either do M+ or LoL for the evening. Due to your Faction your more than welcome to join our Discord. Here’s a little about is : )