[400] Holy priest and [400] resto druid lf guild (hc/m+)

Hello,
we are two very active players (ilvl around 400) with experience in the current tier. We are looking for a serious and active guild (25+ years) that successfully organizes raids (mythical and heroic difficulty) as well as keystone.
We are available to do raids every night including the weekend starting at 20:00. Currently our server is Doomhammer.
Our main specialization is holy and restoration.
KISS

HI!
I’m from Olahåla on twisting nether, we’re 1/9 mythic, consisting mostly of a friends group who, amongst other things, play wow together, we raid wednesdays and sundays 20:00-22:30/23:00. We’re a good mix of Swedish, UK, German and Turkish people in the guild! Our goal for the tier is to have fun, and see how far in mythic we can get before the next tier.

Add me on Cozize#2313 if you’re interested!

Hey guys! add my bnet - Aleksia#21307 and we can have a chat! :slight_smile:

Hi there! :slight_smile: Lunatic Asylum is a newish guild (about 3 weeks old) and have just cleared 8/9 HC and 1/9M. We still figuring out our core mythic team… if this is something that interests you and your friend you can contact me on Fluffybunny@21197 on bnet or Yummybunny#3236 on discord. We are on the Sunstrider server group so if transfer is an option to you lets have a chat! <3

++(H)Lást Rites - Late night raid guild - Kazzak++

Lást Rites is a guild with focus on pve endgame in our own time, but mythic+ and arenas are also often run by the members on daily basis
as we are a community of friends/family/gamers first who play the game for fun!.

We raid on a very family friendly schedule:

Wednesday - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Thursday- 22.00 - 00.30 Cet
Tuesday. optional Alt/Nm/Hc - 22.00 - 00.30 Cet

++As of right now our progress is:++

Normal BOD 9/9
Heroic BOD 7/9
Mythic BOD 1/9

Normal Uldir 8/8
Heroic Uldir 8/8
Mythic Uldir 2/8

We are now recruiting to fill up our roster for our Heroic team, and to begin planing our Mythic Team Once More!. Therefore we need you!

Tank - Closed

Melee - Dk - WW Monk -Rogue

Ranged -Warlock - Shadow Priest - Boomkin - Shammy - Mage

Healer - Resto Shamon- Resto Druid - Priest

If accepted into the guild, your trial period will last 3 weeks (6 raids) so that both you and the guild can feel if we are a good match.

++About Lást Rites:++

Most of our founders have played and run guilds since Vanilla, raiding in guilds like:
Last Watch - Aquamarines and Elitist Gaming. When Draenor hit most of us had enough of the elite hardcore raiding,
because we shared the same vision - That the game should not control us,it should be played around us and members real life
that is how this guild started out on Doomhammer/Turalyon (Ally) for about 14 years ago.
At the end of Legion the core group moved to Kazzak (Horde) with their vision, and Lást Rite was born!

We value or community very highly, and therefore you will in your trial period also be evaluated not only on skills,
but also how you fit into the group. We want to progress through the endgame at a decent pace,
while we have a lot of fun and laughs along the way!
That dosen´t mean we don’t take our raiding seriously,
but we do feel that a big part of the wow community and raiding scene is in a very toxic state.
And that is not how we want to experience the game we all love or love to hate :slight_smile:
We want to be a Guild/Team/Community whom enjoy playing together as friends!

If this seems interesting for you to be a part of, don’t hesitate to contact us in game or on discord:

discord.gg/BFmz6qv

ShaunStewart#2220 - Guild Master/Raid Leader/Community Manager.
Ampal0s#2193 - Raid Leader/Council/Community
Windy86#2593 - Recruitment/Council.
Deckhead#2482 - Guild Assist/Recruiment/Council.
Hope to see you in game!.

Kind Regards, Last Rites Team!.

Heya! This is my recruitment: [H-DRAENOR] DHX - HEROIC AND MYTHIC RAIDING

We raid 2/3 days a week depending on need, starting in heroic and working our way through mythic. We are a social bunch of loot hos, who live on discord and love mythic plus. Best to read the post and if it interests you give me an add on battletag LAORII#2787, or one of the other officers listed in the post. Cheeeeeeers! :grin: