400 Rogue LF Raid guild

Hey all, currently looking for a new raid guild to join. My timings are flexible and looking for something semi-core with a splash of community and friendliness. Currently 8/8N and 6/8 HC. If interested add me on Bnet for more info @AshyBoy#2285, will post my logs below, Thanks for your time.

(Toggle ranking by ilvl)
[TwĂ­sted - Ravencrest - Warcraft Logs]

Hi Dude,

were currently recruiting happy to chat further on bnet cervet#2247 will post the link below

[H] Unwavering Fools (HC 7/8) - 2xDPS 1xMaintank - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey

Please add us on discord if you want to add me on discord for a chat :slight_smile:

Hello!

Aged is an Alliance guild based on Ravecrest. We’re a guild that understands long and busy weekdays, and the ups and downs of activity. We offer flexibility, are family oriented and at the same time want to have fun when we get together.

As the name implies, the average age in Aged is 30+ and many have families and busy weekdays. That’s why we only raid 1-day a week:
(Sundays from 8 - 11pm). Current progression: 6/8HC.

Besides that, we organizes weekly M+ runs (high- and low keys), we have social events (working on Dragonflight Hero) and we have an active Discord server.

For us, it is important to have good fundamental values, and we have worked a great deal on this.

• Aware: To see and communicate with your fellow guildies.
  • Generous: With your time for others and accepting people are different.
  • Equal: Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
  • Down to earth: Be you, don’t try to be something you are not. Some are more outgoing or introvert.

These values defines us as a guild and community. We have families, jobs, rubbish days and good days. If this sounds interesting, or if you want to know more about us, let me know.

Discord: Elu#5635
B-tag: Elu#21957

Hope to see you around!
GM Evì

Hey! I’m recruiting for Silvermoon-EU 8/8HC and 2/8 Mythic is currently recruiting DPS for the core team. As well as some extra Healers for Heroic and Mythic Raiding. The Current Raid times are: Wednesday-Thursday-Sunday 20:00 - 23:00
Contact me on Bnet: Lettuce#21367 or Discord: Lettuce#2778
Hope to hear from you soon! :slight_smile: