Korrak's Revenge Temporarily Disabled

For anyone trying, just came across the following blue post:

Edit: Note that it’s been posted on US forums meaning it’s obviously Wednesday maintenance for us!

6 Likes

while they are at it they could fix the other ui bugs like letting people resize things ? :smiley:

nvm i’ll see myself out.

1 Like

Wonder what the bug was. Must be useful for players for them to act that quick. Broken stuff, crashes and quests not working they usually leave until no one cares.

3 Likes

could be the fact no one could join it.

I’ve read people can, well some. I couldn’t this morning but not need on all day.

Taking it down to fix it would be sensible. Software testing methodology not a thing at Blizzard anymore, so sad the decline in quality over the last 3-4 years. Release and fix is not a consumer friendly business practice and it’s sad they get away with it.

1 Like

yeah some could…

dunno why i said no one…

i think im just a bit more blunt than usual today …

no harm meant ^^

1 Like

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Now. This is a tradition. Every time korraks revenge has problems. Im happy blizz never forget tradizions

1 Like

I was going mad trying to figure out how you join this and now this…
Blizzard, how about an in game notice? jeez

4 Likes

I bet they just forgot that EU even exists.

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll extend it by 2 days as it’s the only way for me to get timewarped badges which I’m saving for a mount.

2 Likes

That’d be fair!

A customer focused businesses that actually cared about their paying customers would…

Today, we determined that the solution for Korrak’s Revenge is going to require both a client fix and a server fix. We’ve got the server side worked out, but the overall restoration of Korrak’s Revenge will require a small client patch. Our plan is to get that out later this week.

We apologize for the delay.

11 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, Kaivax!

2 Likes

!

I thought this was some PvE scenario or something, so didn’t care, but now I googled that it is old AV.

Wow, really stoked, hope they fix it.

1 Like

Nice event.
Lmao.

Another reason I am happy I unsubbed.

Thank you for letting us know, Kiyouraah!

6 Likes

No problem, Luanfu!
Always happy to make fun off this joke off a multi-million dollard company.

I am collecting tokens, too and currently only have 30 :slight_smile:
Where you can pick up daily quests for it and is the achievement accound-wide? Would be nice if you can do it on multiple characters, should be faster.