Korrak's Revenge Temporarily Disabled

I was going mad trying to figure out how you join this and now this…
Blizzard, how about an in game notice? jeez

4 Likes

I bet they just forgot that EU even exists.

2 Likes

Hopefully they’ll extend it by 2 days as it’s the only way for me to get timewarped badges which I’m saving for a mount.

2 Likes

That’d be fair!

A customer focused businesses that actually cared about their paying customers would…

Today, we determined that the solution for Korrak’s Revenge is going to require both a client fix and a server fix. We’ve got the server side worked out, but the overall restoration of Korrak’s Revenge will require a small client patch. Our plan is to get that out later this week.

We apologize for the delay.

11 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, Kaivax!

2 Likes

!

I thought this was some PvE scenario or something, so didn’t care, but now I googled that it is old AV.

Wow, really stoked, hope they fix it.

1 Like

Nice event.
Lmao.

Another reason I am happy I unsubbed.

Thank you for letting us know, Kiyouraah!

6 Likes

No problem, Luanfu!
Always happy to make fun off this joke off a multi-million dollard company.

I am collecting tokens, too and currently only have 30 :slight_smile:
Where you can pick up daily quests for it and is the achievement accound-wide? Would be nice if you can do it on multiple characters, should be faster.

So why are you even here reading comments? Just to cry about everything and letting people, who don’t care about you, know that you’ve unsubbed? Damn that’s pathetic :rofl:

the Ineptitude of blizzard always amazes me how do you guys f up every single time
if it was the first time you messed up on Korrak’s Revenge i’d get it but this has happen before how are you not prepared …

Because I am bored at work because my programme keeps “Not responding”, so I kill time by reading on the forums.

Apparently you cared enough too reply.
Guess that’s pathetic aswell, am I right?

They make fun of you, broke and sad :wink:

Haven’t payed since tokens are a thing (except season 4 since that sucked so hard I was to lazy to farm gold).

Sad, not really. Time to try other games I kept stalling cuz Wow :rofl:

Did the same thing not happen last year? why was it not fixed by now.

Why no in-game notice?

but this happened last year…