Join the Welcome Back Weekend 17–20 November

This promotion has ended.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Now you must ban yourself for double posting! :grimacing:

3 Likes

never seen them need to do this, a week before an expansion before

1 Like

Probably subscriptions haven’t increased as much as they expected.

2 Likes

eeh wouldnt say needed… or unexpected sub quantities.

if they were desperate they’d do this first week of DF, a weekend where there is 0 Content because no real prepatch event ongoing, and nothing t oreally do, it makes 0 sense for them doing this to increase sub count… theres litterally nothing currently going on which would make people wanna resub.

seems like something else is the goal here…

1 Like

Such persistence no thanks again , no thanks for shadowland upgrade, no.

I wil play wotlk classic once in a while and maybe for a while that you don’t clean of bots , dungeon bots and battleground bots and that’s it.

My main mmo is FF 14 endwalker for now and swtor, i am not interested in buying another hamster wheel and fiasco for two years bfa was enough, clean wotlk classic, do a ban wave and let us get a season of mastery two indeed and we are talking for another six months.

2 Likes

Ah, WoWs cancelled in china. So the western audience is all they have left to advertise to, theres a explaination :joy::joy:

I hope if blizz is seriously going to do this during a prepatch of all things, they drop some content and things for the weekend…

Hoping to hook people on killling elemental spawns and a few m+ keys wont happen

It’s a pity the free time doesn’t give access to wrath so people can get their DK mount in retail.

to all the conspiracyposters…relax ur HUuuge brains (kek) and realize microsoft always gives out free stuff like that for a weekend. classic bait for older gamers

I’m not sure why people have to be so cynical.

It’s not like WoW hasn’t done these kinds of promotions before.

2 Likes

Can the people that return to WoW for one Weekend try the class as well? (Evoker?)
I know ALOT of people that want to try it before they want to come back or not, why not giving the people a chance to try it out? it is only for one weekend anyways, it’ll be a trial-temporary character.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.