World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight Now Live!

The ancestral home of dragonkind—the Dragon Isles are awakening, and many long-forgotten secrets are waiting to be uncovered. Revel in the power of dragons as their ancient homelands are revealed once more, beckoning adventurers and treasure seekers to unravel the many mysteries waiting for them.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Looking forward to soaring around on my dragonthing mount.

2 Likes

Damn, that is one HI-Fi render of the Evoker. Can we get those for other races?

1 Like

I get Skyrim/Argonian vibes from this and the pic on the main page of the website.

i`m totally confused now since i took monday off lol . the launch is not on 27 at midnight anymore ? its monday at 11 pm ? i live in the uk

I know right? That is hardly a launch date of the 28th when it is 1 hour away from the 29th…not impressed!

EU matters.

3 Likes

Except it ISNT WORKING! good job

10 Likes

I love the timing of these posts.

Spot on.

1 Like

Cool ITS LIVE, Now fix it, so we can play!

4 Likes

You have my seal of approval

why do we even act surprised. Shiet never worked on launchday…

2 Likes

Its not live my guy. You dropped the ball. Again.

2 Likes

Come on folks, when was the last time they released something that actually worked out of the box. You have to be crazy to think that it would be issue free.

1 Like

Ye thx, but your shiet isn’t working as expected

4 Likes

Well no, I don’t think it is :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No, it isn’t…
World of Warcrash

4 Likes

cool! but, when do we actually get to play? :sob:

2 Likes

It’s not live on Silvermoon. That server hasn’t had an upgrade since 2006 so it went poof when something ‘unexpected’ happened, like a launch.

1 Like

just a shame that no one can log in to play it… great that the streamers can at least we can see what we all payed for