406 rogue lf raiding guild

Hi, title says it all pretty much but I’m a 406 outlaw rogue (have assa os) looking for a guild that raids 2 nights per week preferably a bit later like 20:30 server time onwards due to not getting back from work later than most.

I’ve been playing with friends who are only really HC focused but now I’m looking for something a bit more harder e.g mythic. I used to be a hardcore mythic raider back in WoD so I’m used to the level of skill required.

All of my logs for hc are purple/gold just to give an idea that I know how to play my class.

If fancy a chat or interested leave your btag below or link to recruitment post.

Thanks

Hi mate, we are a 2 day a week guild that raid at 20.30 Monday and Wednesday. Mainly made up of a couple of CE players for this tier and then just various previous mythic experience that have returned to the game. Currently 1/9M 9/9hc after a week. Shoot me a message on bnet if you fancy a chat. simeysime#2335

Greetings Soarii

Until The End might be exactly what you’re looking for, Please take a look at our recruitment topic to see if we’re a match!

Hope to hear from you soon!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.