Drops from Rares in the Dragon Isles

With a temporary hotfix, we recently made it so that all rare enemies in the Dragon Isles, such as Cinta the Forgotten, Windseeker Avash, and Drakewing do not drop loot or reputation. We’re working on a bug that’s causing drops from rare enemies to disobey the daily loot lockout.

We expect to have that bug fixed in the next few hours, and at that time, we’ll turn their drops back on, and they should drop their goods on a daily basis going forward.

Thank you for your understanding.

1 Like

As of a few minutes ago, the rares and their drops should be working as expected.

3 Likes

can you fix this quest: Preserving the Past: Legacy of Tyr

the boss is not dropping the item, cleared the whole dungeon for nothing

At least I will sleep soundly tonight knowing that people who bypassed weeks’ worth of the normal gearing progress by abusing a bug will surely be accordingly sanctioned in the coming days, right?

3 Likes

This game is about gear progression and seasonal raid/mythic pushing. Any players that get unintended progression from bugs made by Blizzard should have that edge taken away by Blizzard.

If you play this game for other reasons, then fine, but lots of players play this game for the competition.

2 Likes

pve plebs malding :rofl:

In a week or two it would be meaningless anyway…

1 Like

You really need to punish people who exploit stuff like this - it is no good to say oh no and ignore it. You had the biggest streamer doing this last night and he knew it was wrong. So you want people to exploit early exploit often? You should be able to roll back any loot and pass some bans.

3 Likes

Rares still not dropping loot for me. 5 1st time kills in Thaldraszus and nada…

3 Likes

Still not fixed ?

Nothing drop for me on rares, only grey items.

Yup, just tried to get the item for my Tuskar Harpoon and the rare you spawn drops absolutely nothing. Same with every other one I’ve tried afterwards.

“Cure” is worse than the disease.

Cool. Now can we get a reply to the issues regarding the mythic+ title for S4 that you, completely controversially only punished some players for, but let others have? Or are you just gonna remain radio silent on the matter?

K thx

This is still not working. Did you forget to enable it in EU realms?

1 Like

ok good to know, i will not continue into DF zones till its fixed

Seems to have been fixed now. Killed several today, gotten loot from all of them.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.