Dragonflight Season 1—Now Live!

Dragonflight Season 1—Now Live!

Learn more about the changes coming to Dragonflight Season 1, a new raid—Vault of the Incarnates, an updated rotation of challenging Mythic+ dungeons, and a new PvP Season.

View Full Article

1 Like

Little confused. What are the rewards for Rated Solo Shuffle?

1 Like

I think the community all agrees the KSM Mount could be better. Please come up with something different.

2 Likes

“The Weapon Illusion, Pennant, Tabard, and Cloak will be updated and added in a future content patch before the end of Season 1.”

Can I at least get a cheaper sub if you’re going to cheap out on PVPers?

1 Like

Will there be a conquest cap and so yes what amounts?

I don’t. Id rather have normal ground mount than a dumb drake recolor only usable in DF.

1 Like

The KSM mount is a bad joke

Cross-faction Mythic Vault of the Incarnates will be available from the start.

Good stuff!!!

Cross-Faction Mythic unlock from the start is great!
Now if we could have cross-faction guilds that would be fantastic!

1 Like

They did say cross guilds are susposed to happen this expansion. So heres hoping lol

I could not find the official profession thread anymore therefore I would like to leave a feedback on this thread. I can only comment on mining and blacksmithing.

The pros:

Skills:
I have managed to max out my Mining skill without any issues.
I’m at skill level 59 with Blacksmithing, no issues so far, I’m not blocked.
I have not had time for cooking (48) and fishing (72), so I got my skills organically, during questing, no blockers so far, I still have recipes that yield skill points.

Knowledge:
I’m satisfied with the knowledge gain, I got a lot of knowledge from first crafting and various items I got from a number of activities during questing. I enjoy the skill trees. I have made some mistakes perhaps but in the long run, I will max out everything anyway. Since I’m not a raider and I don’t run Mythic+ either, I’m not in a rush.

The neutral:

Quality:
I would have preferred to have only one quality level to keep things simple but I can live with this.

The cons:

Work orders. There is none I would be able to complete. Seems the demand is not as high as the supply would be for low-level, low-quality items. I also wanted to place a work order for a reagent bag but since I’m not a Tailor, I don’t have the mats. If I go to the AH to buy the mats, I might as well just buy the bags on the AH instead of placing a work order. :slightly_smiling_face: (Unless the bags cost more than the mats, of course.)

I would also like to leave a feedback on the campaign: please do not lock the main quest lines behind instances or raids. Some of us just don’t enjoy running instances or not anymore. As much as I enjoy joining open-world group events, running an instance with randoms is just a stress-factor. (I’m a role player so I won’t join a PvE guild to run it.) I may still run these for the sake of the story but this is not going to be a good user experience for me if I feel forced into it.

Thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.