Take Flight with the Dragonflight Trial!

Take Flight with the Dragonflight Trial!

For a limited time*, players who do not own Dragonflight but have a subscription or active Game Time can play the new expansion as the dracthyr Evoker beginning today.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Great news for those of us who still wait for replacement of their collector’s editions. At least we can play the beginning of Dragonflight while waiting for anything positive to come out of this.

i mean this kinda looks like desperation? the amount of things like this and buy dragonflight as a gift in the first few weeks at launch. when companies do this it in first few weeks always means poor numbers

If I level up my character to 61, are you going to lock this and say I can not play it unless I pay?

Oh I see, only level 63 for the evonkler.

Blizz royally fumbled the football by not giving Dracthyr a more buff body type option. It’s the one thing I hear most people playing them absolutely clamouring for. Hard to RP as a soldier of the earthwarder when your character looks like a twig from the emerald dream lmao.

3 Likes

i’ve never seen blizzard doing this much promo before, it’s good to see you want wow to stay alive, now revamp the whole game for next expansion, thanks <3

1 Like

I think they got it right. Many people I know who were skeptical about expansion started to like it after they tried dragon riding, because it just feels cool. Good idea to give more hesitating people opportunity to try it themselves.

in which time zone will it be available worldwide?

Promotions is at peak. Btw good quality product need less promotion. As far as I know - wow player dont need this kind of promotion. If they wanna play then they just sub - dont care about 3 level of experience because they know where does end game lies.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.