Class Tuning Incoming -- 21 December

Wtf u talk about ? Prot war isnt even highest dps tank, not even on aoe . And if u steugle to dps as bear then well…

It was an example and I used that example as cleave…

lmao

This buffs wont help us much. I can’t find pyroblast in my top 10 attacks, so far is the fire mage broken.

1. Remove ROP
    Who really thinks to play inside a rune is some kinda fun
  2. Lets go back to crit and haste
  3. Make pyroblast something worth
  4. Remove the 210% dmg buff while standing still casting for seconds… this is again such a wierd idea. Please give us some better

And after we are able to have fun… please buff us that we can stick more up.

2 Likes

Great just when i finally started to enjoy enhacement now, i guess i need to take break from resubbing next month, thanks for ruining that for me little joy i had! Gj devs

2 Likes

I have been wondering my paladin a bit lately. I think the main problem on tank spec is that Word of glory heals are insane. I mean i can lose more than half my health and there comes Word of glory healing me back to full in any situation and i can stun with blinding light and heal, can have shield, theres Ardent defender and all. Meanwhile leveling in protection feels like wasting time because it does so much less damage than retri…

Meanwhile Retri Word of glory is like a half boiled noodle. It heals yeah, but it feels like if i want to stay alive i just have to use all my holy power on it. Its like The Word of Glory is gone mixed between specs. Tank word should be in retri and vice versa. If the healer is meant to heal the tank, why does the tank have so much self heals, yeah i like them in open world a lot but im just saying.

This wholöe tuning still seems to go wrong ways. Its not the classes that need tuning. Its the content which in this case would be dungeons and raids.

I really hate the way how all the classes are designed revolving around one rolke in group content. Classes would be so much more fun if there were no actaul specs and we actually choose our own build from all 3 trees like in old times, but still im thankful that we now have this much more customisation.

Added the below changes to this week’s class tuning update:

Player versus Player

Demon Hunter

• The Hunt deals 20% less damage in PvP.
  • Misery in Defeat now increased damage dealt to the target by 10% in PvP (was 20%).

Pretty much yes. And pvp has always been balanced around 2k 3v3.

That is was you get when the boss was from Elitist Jerks.

still missing healer evoker nerfs

2 Likes

With all due respect, but, seriously Blizzard. It’s been weeks after game launch not to mention beta, etc. How is it possible there is still such an unbalance in the game yet?

No pvp adjustments to Fury warriors? They self heal 3 times better than a paladin. They can complete heal themselves several times in any 1v1 not to mention their sick damage. Balance. Give them sick dmg and low self heal o moderate dmg and nice self heal. Just ideas that make a bit sense.

No pvp adjustments for Evokers and their 3 charge inmune to cc thing with a super short CD? No class ever had such a crazy advantage.

No adjustments for DH? A class that requires to push 4 buttons and easily tops dps on any arena/bg?

I think you missed Warlock in the “tank nerfs”. I guess you did some adjustments there but still, they are topping arenas and bgs in several aspects.

Just check for crazy numbers in arenas and bgs and put the focus there. Damage is too high compared to survavility in this expansion.

1 Like

So when are you going to start addressing the issues with BM hunters?

In all seriousness we had a dire time during shadowlands and was hoping with the new talents, we would be in a better position but how wrong I was.

I switched to MM today for the first time in a long time, run a 2+ to see how it was and constantly performed way better dps than I ever do as BM, mind you I have no idea how to place the spec, I was just pressing buttons…

Please just fix the damn spec, provide us with some blanket buffs till you do a rework of our bugged talents and issues so we can at least be competitive and enjoy the game we all pay for.

Why are dps/healing classes that are top not getting nerfs but ones below them are? how does this make sense? It’s honestly like yous spin a wheel and do random changes. The community can see resto druid is strong for example yet you buff them over the weaker ones?

I don’t understand the logic of it.

How come certain classes as soon as they reach top 5 they get nerfed to the ground within a week. Yet yous constantly sat there in the last season of Shadowlands watching Survival hunters and destruction locks destroying everyone in their wake?

It’s like yous are playing a different game from the community. I don’t even play healer and when I read the healing changes it peeved me a little. I just can’t fathom what the goal is here. I legit want fair balance in the game and this to be taken more serious , not random changes that don’t make sense. You’re encourging flavor of the month rolling with the mythic+ gameplay system and the gearing process with these random changes.

Stop frustrating your paying customers without thinking first. Listen to the community about what they feel is the strongest. If you see certain healers or dps being invited to 90% of the groups on your data, Look at that as an indication. Found it a bit weird last season of shadowlands that every pug group I joined had at least one survival hunter in it.

1 Like

the mistweaver pvp mana change is a little strange
considering evokers cannot oom and monk mana is on par with druid

the other changes are all good.

This time around all the meta classes are the ones I don’t like :rofl: :sweat_smile:
Guess I’ll just wait for season 2 then; that unless the boys would finally balance things out and stop nerfing underperforming classes and start targetting the one at the top.

I wish a game where I can play competitively what the heck I want and not what the heck they want. But this is a fantasy game, obviously it’s all a fantasy!!

1 Like

i just rerolled to havoc thats solution!

1 Like

You should consider Beast Mastery.
While in PvE ST this specialization does quite well, the AoE dmg is insufficient. The higher the ilvl, the differences between other classes start to become more and more significant (and between those MM with very similar eq reach several thousand overall difference in favor of MM). The damage from Beast Cleave and Kill Cleave should be increased.

Beast Mastery also needs significant improvements in PvP. BM was not a specialization that featured burst dmg. But its sustained damage was always high enough to allow it to come out on top in the long run of a fight. In SL, a very significant difference in gameplay was made by the Venth affiliation - the frequent possibility of kill shots made BM do similar damage to most specializations in the long run.

_
We’ll see how the changes Sub, Havoc and Fury made will affect in PvP. For now, these classes are significantly overpowered

_
In addition to the class changes, I hope that the problem I have already reported about Shadowmoon Burial Grounds - Bonemaw - where pet can’t change target from boss to adds due to path problems, will be fixed as soon as possible. If one of the DPS dies, the fight is then very much hampered.

i love holy even now, but i just hate that with flash concentration gone, healing output is not nearly enough for some bosses with hard hitting aoe… i dont understand why sanctify for example doesnt always put aoe healing on the floor… druids literally have aoe healing on the floor, why cant we have something of the sort without losing dps and more hps output, literally spamming flash heal>heal on hard aoe dmg, meanwhile rdruids just put green on the floor and do their aoe dot and they can go into cat form and act like a dps. its unfair, i have to sweat while healing meanwhile rdrus can dps while healing with no problem in high keys. blizzard tuning :clown_face:

1 Like

Have to play through the nerfs.

Ret paladin single target PvE buff when???
Survivability PvE buff when?!

1 Like

Does someone read us mages ? The us and eu forums are full of postings were we beg to remove ROP.

1 Like

Ye blizz, better delete rune of power than double tap. With that change you will please 2 classes community at once. Rune is the most unfun ability in the game and all mage balancing is based on it. And you cant balance mage. There are already too much temporary damage modificators for mage. Even if we talk about arcane there are rune of power, surge, 2 talents for barrage (one of them requires stacking), spark. 3 of that modificators are castable. Surge is only fun button of them. Why such many modificators while all gameplay in arcane mage is about your arcane charges? Why 5 more modificators across default arcane mage mechanics? There are obvious problems in pve with rune of power. But in pvp mage for years were about kiting. And rune is already forced pick for 2/3 specs and preferred for frost, too. That ability breaks gameplay. With current condition of specs you can delete rune, increase dmg for fire and frost for 20% and they still wont be imbalanced but become fun to play.