Dragonflight: Mounts, Pets, and More Await in the Dragon Isles

Dragonflight: Mounts, Pets, and More Await in the Dragon Isles

New land, new adventures, and new treasures await to be discovered in the Dragon Isles, along with a variety of mounts, pets, and toys to add to your collection.

View Full Article

1 Like

I think I can safely say that I speak on behalf of the entire WoW community when I say we’ve been pretty disappointed with the low amount of store mounts released so far.

Do you plan to release new ones anytime soon?

1 Like

Definately not speaking on behalf of the entire community. Big words regarding mounts most collectors hates because theres simply no prestige.

Also. When you have to pay real cash for pixels in a game, its not very appealing to alot of people.

5 Likes

Roll up! Roll up!
Come and get your mounts that are basically useless this expansion!

2 Likes

Yes. Why cant my ottuk fly in old zones :confused:

All mounts need the customisation system, no more recolours, let us tint our own mounts.

Well if they’re gonna do that I dont wish to have an unlock system associated with it.

Shush! Stop giving them ideas!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

And this is the crux of this expansion.
They’ve ruined the appeal of mounts.

where is my diamond encrusted plantium horse blizzard how is a girl suppose to show of her bling with this peasent mounts

Time investment to farm >prestige

In old expansions there were really few mounts. Lets say wolk - how many mounts are there total? So prestige stuff is fine there.

In bfa, shadowland and df there are crazy amount of mounts to be farmed. Most of the collectors are casual people and dont have time to collect all.

Collectors might give up on prestige but they want everything.

About store mounts - yeah it sucks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.